PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Lazerface
01-18-2015, 12:22 AM
Sup, I'm new here and I've posted a few threads before properly introducing myself. So I'm Lazerface. I've been into the Final Fantasy series since I played FFVII after a friend recommended it to me, so I got it, loved it, I'm experimental so I played the others. I played through FFIII which was a living hell of a game, especially at the end with Cloud of Darkness to which I will say I hated and I will rank FFIII as probably the hardest Final Fantasy I've ever played. Second to FFIV but I haven't been able to play that in a while because I don't have my DS anymore and now I'mma try to get it off of Steam since I'm mainly a pc gamer with hints of console for my other gaming needs. Currently I'm playing through FFV and FFVI and I'm working a tad bit sequential so I'mma beat FFV and the superbosses before I get back to FFVI, either that or do em both at the same time. Then later I'll get to FFVIII and IX. I got a long list there. I don't like FFVIII that much but I'll do it for the sake of it. And then I like Metal Gear so I've been trying to beat the first Metal Gear game on msx along with playthrough of Policenauts and Silent Hill. Gaming is a sport for me. But yeah that's me. So nice to meet the people here.

noxious.sunshine
01-18-2015, 12:40 AM
Welcome and shit!

Pike
01-18-2015, 12:41 AM
Hiya :) Welcome to EoFF! Stick around and continue to post lots, we love new members!

Lazerface
01-18-2015, 01:14 AM
^^Will do. I got a lot to ask and say about the FF series and other rpgs. SO yeah I'll definitely stick around.

Ayen
01-18-2015, 01:15 AM
Welcome to the forum, Lazerface. You'll find plenty of fellow PC fans here, if you haven't already.

Where are you on FFVI? I just made it to the Opera scene myself.

DanielCLFFF13
01-18-2015, 01:27 AM
Hi Lazerface :) Welcome to Eyes on Final Fantasy.
Hope you enjoy your stay :D

Lazerface
01-18-2015, 05:12 PM
Welcome to the forum, Lazerface. You'll find plenty of fellow PC fans here, if you haven't already.

Where are you on FFVI? I just made it to the Opera scene myself.
I'm at Thamasa at the moment since officially the Empire ended the war, but I don't trust them and feel there's a ulterior motive there. My characters are around about Level 25 or 30. I forgot to check but when I do I'll come back and tell ya. Since I wanna be at a high enough level to get Bahamut and take on the Dinosaurs in Dinosaur forest when I start grinding to beat the Eight dragons.