PDA

View Full Version : Computer accessories?

radicaledward124
01-18-2015, 06:57 AM
So I want to know what kind of accessories everyone uses with their computers and i'm not talking about just mice or keyboards but wrist rests and mouse pads. So I use gel wrist rests one for a mouse and keyboard and one just for a mouse. I love my roller ball wireless mouse, but i can seem to find the right mouse pad for my PC mouse. *shrug* guess the big pink post-it notes will have to do for now. ^^

so how about the rest of you?

Ayen
01-18-2015, 07:05 AM
Not much. My mouse pad is plain blue and needs to be dusted.

Pike
01-18-2015, 11:06 AM
My current mousepad comes with a wristpad. I didn't used to use wristpads until I realized I was getting calluses on my wrist from resting it on the desk.

I also have a wristpad for my keyboard but it is used solely for playing games and using the WASD controls. A proper touch typist does not let one's wrists touch the desk (or wristpad) whilst typing :monocle:

escobert
01-18-2015, 04:47 PM
My mouse pad has the gel pad on it. I don't use anything for my keyboard because it has a large space to rest your hands.

I have a Razor DeathStalker keyboard. some cheap logitec "gaming" mouse. and some nice Logitec headphones. I also have a 360 controller.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
01-18-2015, 09:20 PM
At the moment I just have high quality headphones and a wireless mouse.

Whenever I can afford a desktop I'm sure i'll be looking into more accessories to give me an optimal experience. Right now I just have a laptop which technically isn't even mine.