PDA

View Full Version : The last game you played game

Vermachtnis
01-20-2015, 07:25 AM
You know those "The main character of the last game you played blah blah blah" or "the last two games you played fused together" or whatever memes? Well I thought it'd make a fun twist on the ask the below poster a question game. So the above poster asked a question and you answer and then ask your own question. And it doesn't have to be games, it can be any media like anime, movies, those paper thingies. So let's start with the most common one.

The main character of the last game is helping you fight zombies, how screwed are you?

Galuf
01-20-2015, 11:26 AM
i don't think Bartz is good against zombies. i'm pretty screwed. ( too bad Galuf aint the main character)

the main character of the last game is driving a car. how screwed are you

BlackFire
05-04-2015, 12:53 AM
Lightning driving a car with Fang and Hope? I think I am in very good shape. If Lightning gets pissed off she can go on a road rage and run everything over. LOL.
Fang and Hope will help wreck enemies in drive-by Ravager and Commando attacks! LOL.

The main character in the last game you played is flying a fighter jet. How screwed are you?

Ayen
05-04-2015, 01:00 AM
Not sure. I never seen Fei pilot a fighter jet. He pilots a giant robot pretty well. I might be okay.

The main character in the last game you played is your date. How screwed are you?

Mr. Carnelian
05-30-2015, 02:38 PM
The last game I played was Dragon Age: Inquisition, and my character is a female dwarf.

She's dry and witty, so we should have an interesting enough conversation. But I'm gay, so that date is never going to lead to anything.

The main character of the last game you played is hunting you down. How screwed are you?

Bubba
05-30-2015, 03:55 PM
The last game I played was Destiny and I was using my Hunter character. The last person I would want hunting me down is a Hunter. So yeah, I'm pretty screwed.

The main character from the last game you played is baking you a cake. How screwed are you?

The Summoner of Leviathan
06-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Pretty screwed, I haven't leveled my culinary skills in FFXIV: ARR, so I would doubt it is edible...

The main character from the last game you played joined the proverbial dark side, how screwed are you/the world?

Loony BoB
06-04-2015, 05:09 PM
Also FFXIV, and the main character is obviously my character, so... I have gone to the dark side. I'm probably screwed, because every other playable character in this game is going to spend an eternity beating me to a pulp in the name of getting some kind of reward from my dead body. I'm doomed to millions of deaths. :( Crap.

The main character from the last game you played is singing you a song. How screwed are you?

escobert
06-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Well considering the last game I played was Counter Strike Global Offensive I think my character would be great since he is a highly trained Counter Terrorist and we're always signing along the way to the bombsites! ;)

The last character you played in the Olympics! How screwed are you?

Chibi Youkai
06-05-2015, 11:55 PM
That would be my Gunslinger from SWtOR, so as long as it's one of the running or shooting events, probably in pretty good shape. Otherwise, she'd make a fool of herself.

The last character you played quantum-leaped into a bull-run. How screwed are you?

Wolf Kanno
06-06-2015, 12:59 AM
Has access to a Portal gun, so shit is about to get really interesting so not too bad.

The last main character you played has to write a love ballad to woo a romantic interest. How is that going to work out?

Pheesh
06-06-2015, 01:25 AM
He's my big, non-English speaking created baseball player from The Show, something tells me he's not the next poet of our generation and even if he was she may not be able to understand it.

The main character from the last game you played is in charge of dressing you for a red carpet appearance. How screwed are you?

escobert
06-06-2015, 05:03 AM
Well! The last game I was playing was Civ 5 and I was Cathrine the Great of Russia. So, I'd have to think she would have a great fashion sense being a queen and all.

the main character in your last game must save a plane plummeting to the earth. How screwed are you?

Formalhaut
06-07-2015, 01:06 AM
She is the star member of the Gullwings, who pilot a massive airship. She doesn't exactly fly it herself though I'm sure she's picked up a few things.

The main character in your last game challenges you to hot dog eating contest. How screwed are you?

Carl the Llama
06-07-2015, 07:39 PM
I have a big mouth and Tidus doesn't look like he could handle that many hotdogs.

The main character in the last game you played is going to decorate your new home, whats your new home going to look like?

Sephex
06-08-2015, 05:12 AM
He makes it very tropical, but when I ask him questions he doesn't reply! It's like he expects me to tell what he is saying by subtle mannerisms!

The main character of your last game plays a game of basketball with two decent NBA level players. How do you guys (or girls) fare?

FFNut
06-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Titus and I may do ok, may not win but won't get crushed.

The he main character in the last game you played has challenged you to a bull riding showdown how do you do?