PDA

View Full Version : Final fantasy marathon

Masamunemaster
01-20-2015, 06:18 PM
There are three FF marathons going on twitch right not that I am following, well technically two. Crumps2 and Cereth are doing a casual race, and Time Rocker us about to start his second one up.

What are some marathons you all like to follow?

Galuf
01-21-2015, 12:19 AM
hah i was watching crumps 2. and he banned me from chat cos i said SE hates ffix. lol didnt even give me a chancee to stop or anything:lol:

Tasura
01-21-2015, 05:01 AM
hah i was watching crumps 2. and he banned me from chat cos i said SE hates ffix. lol didnt even give me a chancee to stop or anything:lol:

Given how much shit Crumps has to put up with from people, I'm not surprised you got banned.

Masamunemaster
01-21-2015, 06:24 AM
He asked for the answer to a puzzle Ultimecias castle and banned me when I told him. I prefer Cereth in that race anyways.

Tasura
01-21-2015, 04:47 PM
He asked for the answer to a puzzle Ultimecias castle and banned me when I told him. I prefer Cereth in that race anyways.

It might have been a trigger happy mod, since they're supposed to be on the lookout for any spoilers/backseating and they might not have heard him ask for help.

Masamunemaster
01-21-2015, 06:28 PM
Either way he is just rude to his viewers from what I have seen. TR is a pretty cool guy though, a little eccentric, but cool.

Galuf
01-21-2015, 06:34 PM
i would probably do a ff marathon on twitch. though i would probably only do the SNES era. and the first 2 FF games.

Electroshock Therapy
01-21-2015, 10:16 PM
I sometimes "follow" Zelda Dungeons marathons. And by follow, I mean watch about 15-30 minutes worth maybe up to three times a day. The chemistry between the guys is fun, but I still don't want to sit for long periods at a time.

Masamunemaster
01-22-2015, 05:50 AM
I would watch a snes marathon.

Did you watch zeldathon Electroshock?

Galuf
01-22-2015, 12:25 PM

if you want i could attempt a stream tommorow. ( dont tell anyone but secretely i have to use an Emu shhhhh)

also i know i aint electro shock but still. yes i watched some of it

Masamunemaster
01-22-2015, 07:06 PM

if you want i could attempt a stream tommorow. ( dont tell anyone but secretely i have to use an Emu shhhhh)

What time do you normally stream? I'm very sad that you only have one follower, well two now.

Galuf
01-22-2015, 07:40 PM

What time do you normally stream? I'm very sad that you only have one follower, well two now.

i have never streamed before lol. but uh what country do you live in? i live in scotland so...

Masamunemaster
01-23-2015, 04:29 AM
Eastern America

Galuf
01-23-2015, 11:21 AM
Eastern America

hm... welll since im like online everyday. maybe you could pm me or something then i can start... idk lol

Randy
04-24-2015, 05:37 PM
Marathon meaning the entire series? That's pretty extreme. What kinda times do people get?

maybee
04-25-2015, 07:49 AM
I am so thirsty for a Final Fantasy marathon

Speedgamers usually does a REALLY good one, but the most recent marathon coming up that they're going to do is going to be Mario.

It would be awesome if EOFF did one :jess:

Marathon meaning the entire series? That's pretty extreme. What kinda times do people get?

Usuuuually it's done in teams, or done with friends. Usually below 20 + hours from memory.

Sephiroth
04-25-2015, 09:28 AM

Just doing regular playthroughs they can spend over a month. Cereth and crumps did it from December to like February or so. If you want to watch someone who plays much (and while using glitches he does not use all of them) and is actually nice, watch Cereth.