PDA

View Full Version : Square hands out another survey

Depression Moon
01-21-2015, 12:39 AM
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WDCDNXJ

I really hope these survys amount to something.

Ayen
01-21-2015, 12:45 AM
Wow, that was actually a tough survey. Well done, Square.

I too hope this actually amounts to something.

Galuf
01-21-2015, 05:15 PM
cool wee survey. i like answering questions. except one of them ( what FF game have you bought in last 2 years) shows only the recent ones and an option saying " none of above" so kinda stupid since i played all my FF games last year

Pumpkin
01-21-2015, 05:18 PM
Answered it

Fynn
01-21-2015, 05:36 PM
Me too.

That made me curious. Hope this means we'll be getting FFXII HD soon! 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

Galuf
01-21-2015, 05:55 PM
Me too.

That made me curious. Hope this means we'll be getting FFXII HD soon! 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

lol they cant go that far ahead. They still Havent done IX yet ( how dare they skip IX and got onto X/X-2 :cry:) thought i doubt we will get a hd/Port of FF ix anytime soon :roll2

Fynn
01-21-2015, 05:59 PM
Me too.

lol they cant go that far ahead. They still Havent done IX yet ( how dare they skip IX and got onto X/X-2 :cry:) thought i doubt we will get a hd/Port of FF ix anytime soon :roll2

Yeah, the PSX titles would actually be harder to turn HD because they'd have to redraw the backgrounds. For FFXII they'd actually only need to touch on the textures and give us new menus, because man, if you hack XII to play in HD on emulator it looks quite breathtaking already :monster:

Galuf
01-21-2015, 06:06 PM
Me too.

Yeah, the PSX titles would actually be harder to turn HD because they'd have to redraw the backgrounds. For FFXII they'd actually only need to touch on the textures and give us new menus, because man, if you hack XII to play in HD on emulator it looks quite breathtaking already :monster:

ah thats cool. but i mean they done FF VII and VIII. may aswell complete the trilogy.

Pumpkin
01-21-2015, 06:08 PM
Ugh I would loooove a IX remake as long as they changed nothing but the graphics. Maybe the trance system

Nothing else :stare:

Galuf
01-21-2015, 06:17 PM
Ugh I would loooove a IX remake as long as they changed nothing but the graphics. Maybe the trance system

Nothing else :stare:

3 things that need to be changed

1: graphics
2: trance. oh dear god pleas fix this.
3: more attuned battle speed and load times of battles. making the game not slow unless you make it slow

Pumpkin
01-21-2015, 06:20 PM
I will concede to you number 3, although it gives me less time to make food while I'm playing

Galuf
01-21-2015, 06:26 PM
I will concede to you number 3, although it gives me less time to make food while I'm playing
yeah though. also one last thing. the option of skipping summon scenes. and any FMV's in general (useful for speedruns and getting the Excalibur 2) though these arent major concerns as i dont use sumons and the FMV are epic

Necronopticous
01-21-2015, 06:27 PM
Instead of sending out these useless surveys, maybe they should hire some people who actually know how to make video games and be more careful about nurturing their relationships with these people than they have been in their recent past. Just a thought.

Del Murder
01-21-2015, 06:30 PM
Instead of sending out these useless surveys, maybe they should hire some people who actually know how to make video games and be more careful about nurturing their relationships with these people than they have been in their recent past. Just a thought.
You mean that wasn't a question in the survey?

Shorty
01-21-2015, 07:50 PM
*13. What drives you most to check out a new game?

I didn't see have the option to select "realistic and empowered female protagonists" so I quit the survey.

This was a bullshit survey that didn't allow for additional comments in places they most needed them.

Necronopticous
01-21-2015, 07:58 PM
To their credit, the survey was more well designed than Final Fantasy XIII.

Ayen
01-22-2015, 02:28 AM
*13. What drives you most to check out a new game?

I didn't see have the option to select "realistic and empowered female protagonists" so I quit the survey.

This was a bulltrout survey that didn't allow for additional comments in places they most needed them.

Good point. I was actually kind of hoping there'd be some "additional comments" in there I could utilize.

Fynn
01-22-2015, 05:03 AM
Me too.

ah thats cool. but i mean they done FF VII and VIII. may aswell complete the trilogy.

They never got the HD treatment, though. All three had a PSN release. I think the only rerelease those two have that IX doesn't have is the PC release. Or is IX out on steam as well? Still, considering that, XII is now the only game to never be rereleases on another system.

Pike
01-22-2015, 10:33 AM
I feel like I've been seeing a lot of companies handing out surveys lately. Dunno how much it affects what they do but what the hell, I filled this out anyway.

Galuf
01-22-2015, 10:46 AM
Me too.

They never got the HD treatment, though. All three had a PSN release. I think the only rerelease those two have that IX doesn't have is the PC release. Or is IX out on steam as well? Still, considering that, XII is now the only game to never be rereleases on another system.

nah ff ix aint on steam. but i thought the PC FF VII and VIII were hd because their graphics look a lot cleaner

Skyblade
01-22-2015, 08:34 PM
Me too.

nah ff ix aint on steam. but i thought the PC FF VII and VIII were hd because their graphics look a lot cleaner

Definitely not HD, just with antialiasing added to smooth out the rough edges.