PDA

View Full Version : Blue Dragon ( xbox 360)

Galuf
01-21-2015, 03:46 PM
Has anyone played this game? its on the xbox 360 and the music is by Famed music composer Nobuo uematsu ( prbably never heard of him). also the Art is done by akira toriyama ( probably never heard of him either).

its a good game. though its very easy but still a fun experience to play.

discussions can happen in the thread now.

Shauna
01-21-2015, 03:51 PM
I am not sure if you're being serious with your comments in brackets. xD

I really enjoyed Blue Dragon, and it wasn't too difficult. Until the final boss which kicked my behind multiple times. xD I got there in the end though.

Galuf
01-21-2015, 04:12 PM
aye of course im being serious saying that on an FF website.( lol nah ofcourse you all know who they are)

and yeah i agree the final boss was one of the few enemies who killed me. and the only one who killed me more than once. music is great ( of course since you know uematsu)

VeloZer0
01-21-2015, 05:32 PM
It was really easy, so I got in the habit of not saving often. Then the RNG went absolutely nuts on me one battle and I basically was insta-dead. I lost an two hours of progress and ended up not getting back to it.

It was a fun game in the beginning when I was shuffling different characters through different classes to try and pick up all sorts of different skills to apply to each. Then later in the game I had gotten all the low hanging fruit and it was more or less grinding it out in a single class and the game became significantly less interesting. I still have ambitions to finish it someday.

Polnareff
01-21-2015, 07:32 PM
I just basically made 2 characters monks and one a white mage and one a swordmaster or whatever it was called. Broke the game in half. I like the game, when I actually used to love the hell out of it. Too bad it never got a real sequel. But the spinoffs were pretty fun. And I suppose Lost Odyssey could be considered a longer, more mature version of this game.

Perducci
01-29-2015, 01:26 PM
I remember having a lot of fun playing this game but I don't really remember too much about it. I need to do another play through sometime.

Marumaro was pretty cool.

Ayen
01-30-2015, 07:09 AM
I heard of it before, but never played it. Music by Nobuo Uematsu is never a bad thing.

Masamunemaster
01-31-2015, 07:46 PM
I have it. There was a part where I was grinding, which is normally nothing for me, but it just bored me to not playing it in forever. I may have to pick it back up.

wizzyboo
01-31-2015, 08:07 PM
ive played it but got stuck on that dragon thing when u have to save the sheep guy .
igave my nephew a lend of it and never saw it again :cry:

Galuf
01-31-2015, 08:23 PM
never saw it again :cry:

util you saw me play the game and blast it down