PDA

View Full Version : Delicious hot drinks to keep you warm

Pike
01-24-2015, 07:28 PM
Talk about your favorites and how to make them! All hot drinks allowed!

I put cocoa powder plus hazelnut creamer into a mug, then steep vanilla chai tea in it for about five minutes. It's absolutely delicious :love:

Pumpkin
01-24-2015, 07:31 PM
Chamomile tea and hot chocolate and mint hot chocolate

Pike
01-24-2015, 07:33 PM
Dang, that sounds good. I don't like hazelnut flavor, but wow.

Honestly I can hardly taste the hazelnut haha. I'm sure it tastes just as good without it though!

noxious.sunshine
01-24-2015, 11:53 PM
Chamomile tea with lemon when I wanna wind down.

Theraflu when I'm sick.

I also like hot green tea with honey & lemon when I'm sick, but I often forego honey cuz sugar & sweet and I never buy it.

That's about it though. We're currently obsessed with Teavana, though. We have a sweet asian pear white tea, the samurai chai, and a tomato lime cocktail oolong. They're really yummy! But I often just let mine cool down before drinking it cuz other than what's listed up there, I don't really like hot drinks.

Colonel Angus
01-25-2015, 12:24 AM
hot chocolate out of the packets.

I'd like to try hot Dr Pepper one day.

Shorty
01-25-2015, 05:48 AM
Peppermint mocha. Latte with a couple shots of peppermint and one large squeeze of chocolate.

Chai tea latte. Oregon chai mix with extra spices (cloves, brown sugar, honey, etc) added with warm milk, stove-heated.

Hot apple cider. Add cinnamon whiskey to taste like hot apple pie drink.

Irish coffee. Coffee with whiskey (and creamer). Cinnamon whiskey for best effects.

Mulled wine. There are recipes for this.

Colonel Angus
01-25-2015, 07:50 AM
Mulled wine. There are recipes for this.
This is good.

Mirage
01-25-2015, 09:39 AM
I make some coffee with my french press and then cook some really dark cocoa and then i put some whipped cream on top.

MissH
01-25-2015, 03:14 PM
I love a good hot chocolate. Just nice warm milk and cadbury's hot chocolate powder- yes please.

If I had my choice I would drink this at bedtime in a fruit shopt type bottle. Now don't judge me, but I find sucking really relaxing- I SAID DON'T JUDGE ME! I think it's just a child-like thing. Basically having a baby bottle of hot chocolate at night-time relaxes me. That's all. :shobon:

Leigh
01-25-2015, 03:40 PM
HK-Style Milk Tea!

Jess
01-25-2015, 05:49 PM
Tea, tea and more tea.

Iceglow
01-25-2015, 08:55 PM
Just give me a good old fashioned cuppa. Even better is a cup of Earl Grey.