PDA

View Full Version : I'm all out.

Masamunemaster
01-30-2015, 06:48 AM
I finally beat all the games I put in my psp. Now I need some more good games that I can play on the go if you don't mind.

Ayen
01-30-2015, 06:52 AM
I've no idea what games you've already played so apologies if I list something you've played already.

Crisis Core
Dissidia
Dissida 012
FFIV: Complete Collection
Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
Jehanne d'Arc
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops
Phantasy Star Portable
Tactics Orge: Let Us Cling Together

All games that were recommended to me. Is the PSP the only handheld system you have?

Masamunemaster
01-30-2015, 09:54 AM
I've no idea what games you've already played so apologies if I list something you've played already.

Crisis Core
Dissidia
Dissida 012
Jehanne d'Arc
Phantasy Star Portable

All games that were recommended to me. Is the PSP the only handheld system you have?

I have crisis core, both dissidia, and both metal gear games. I was thinking of getting ffIV collection on my 3ds. The biggest problem is that I have to download then because my disc tray is broke and won't stay closed.

EDIT: Also I have vagrant story, it seems like it could be good but I can't get into it as much as I hoped.

Ayen
01-30-2015, 09:59 AM

Crisis Core
Dissidia
Dissida 012
Jehanne d'Arc
Phantasy Star Portable

I have crisis core, both dissidia, and both metal gear games. I was thinking of getting ffIV collection on my 3ds. The biggest problem is that I have to download then because my disc tray is broke and won't stay closed.

FFIV Collection is only on the PSP. You're probably thinking of the DS remake.

For 3DS games I'd recommend Bravely Default, A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon X & Y, Metal Gear Solid 3D, Phoenix Wright (both DS and 3DS games), and Tomodachi Life.

Masamunemaster
01-30-2015, 06:40 PM

Crisis Core
Dissidia
Dissida 012
Jehanne d'Arc
Phantasy Star Portable

FFIV Collection is only on the PSP. You're probably thinking of the DS remake.

For 3DS games I'd recommend Bravely Default, A Link Between Worlds, Pokemon X & Y, Metal Gear Solid 3D, Phoenix Wright (both DS and 3DS games), and Tomodachi Life.

Oh well dang. I want to take my 3ds to work with me, but alas I work in a factory so I don't want to ruin it.

Rez09
01-30-2015, 07:28 PM
Lumines. :)

Bolivar
01-30-2015, 09:05 PM
What have you already played? Is the list too big?

Masamunemaster
01-31-2015, 05:30 AM
Suikoden II
Ff7
Ff9
Grandia
Brave fencer musashi
Legend of legaia
Legend of dragoon
Megaman 8

Ayen
01-31-2015, 05:41 AM
Suikoden II
Ff7
Ff9
Grandia
Brave fencer musashi
Legend of legaia
Legend of dragoon
Megaman 8

I didn't even know some of those games had handheld versions.

Masamunemaster
01-31-2015, 06:24 AM
Isos...can't say much more.

Rez09
01-31-2015, 09:35 AM
You could get Tales of Eternia or Valkyrie Profile. : D

Masamunemaster
01-31-2015, 09:41 AM
You could get Tales of Eternia or Valkyrie Profile. : D

I've beat all the Valkyrie profile games a lot. What is this eternia you speak of?

Rez09
01-31-2015, 10:16 AM
It's the third game in the Tales series. Both a PS1 and PSP version of the game exist. :)

CBBmBHnUlNI

Masamunemaster
01-31-2015, 05:36 PM
Looks like valkyrie profile in a way.

Rez09
01-31-2015, 06:07 PM
It's got that action-based 2D style to it, but it's a very different experience. If you haven't played a Tales game, I'd check this one out. Or the patched PS1 version of Phantasia. :)

Masamunemaster
01-31-2015, 07:31 PM
There are so many tales games that I never know where to start haha.

fat_moogle
01-31-2015, 07:46 PM
Have you played Persona 3 Portable? I'm currently playing it myself (neglected it a bit for the last week, actually). It's the first Persona game that I've ever played and really enjoying it so far.

Rez09
01-31-2015, 09:48 PM

Most aren't connected story wise, so Eternia is as good a place to start as any; it was actually the first Tales game I owned. :D

Masamunemaster
02-01-2015, 04:55 AM
Have you played Persona 3 Portable? I'm currently playing it myself (neglected it a bit for the last week, actually). It's the first Persona game that I've ever played and really enjoying it so far.

That I have not, the first time I ever heard of them was through my old roommate. He never, I mean never, shut up about them and would try to explain every little detail each time.

Most aren't connected story wise, so Eternia is as good a place to start as any; it was actually the first Tales game I owned. :D

Then I shall try them.

Vyk
02-05-2015, 02:13 AM
Ys Seven gets high praise

Trails in the Sky gets high praise