PDA

View Full Version : What Type of Water Do You Prefer

Pumpkin
03-12-2015, 05:00 PM
I like lemon and orange flavoured water best

Loony BoB
03-12-2015, 05:05 PM
Any kind of clean still water is fine by me.

Vermachtnis
03-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Water's water, it all tastes the same.

Shiny
03-12-2015, 07:06 PM
Flavored water and sparkling water don't taste the same.

I don't like either of those, and just prefer regular plain water.

Fynn
03-12-2015, 07:11 PM
Flat, mineral water. I really can't understand people who drink sparkling or flavored water, sorry. If I wanted a drink with tase or fizz, I'd drink a soda.

noxious.sunshine
03-12-2015, 09:05 PM
Regular water. Usually I just get it from the tap since NYC supposedly has some of the cleanest water in the nation. We have a filter on our faucet though.

I like water with lemon, too! But not the premade Dasani/Aquafina bs. That's gross.

Pike
03-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Cold water run through a Brita filter or similar.

escobert
03-13-2015, 12:29 AM
From a well and then filtered in my kitchen.

blackmage_nuke
03-13-2015, 12:46 AM
I find cucumber water to be somewhat nicer than plain water.

I also like a small amount of cocunut water with plain water.

Shiny
03-13-2015, 02:19 AM
Regular water. Usually I just get it from the tap since NYC supposedly has some of the cleanest water in the nation.
Whoever told you this lies to you though supposedly they get most of the water from clean reservoirs. I wouldn't doubt that they also obtain water from nasty ass Hudson River so good that you have a filter just in case.

fire_of_avalon
03-13-2015, 03:40 AM
My favorite water in the world is the water at my old house. My second favorite water is the water here. They're fed by two different springs so they tastes slightly different.

I do not like any kind of city treated water and will filter the mess out of that if I have to drink it.

I'm not super picky about bottled water. Sometimes sparkling or flavored water is fun. One time I bought a bottle of water from a drink machine and when I drank it there was a definite odd taste and for a minute or so I freaked out and thought I was being poisoned. Turns out whoever stocked that machine put grape flavored water in place of the regular water.

Sephex
03-13-2015, 04:01 AM
Just...whatever. Cold, clean, and with ice. Thanks. No, I don't want desert. I f***ing ate too much. Come on, look how fat I am BACK OFF I JUST WANT SOME WATER JESUS CHRIST!!!!

Colonel Angus
03-13-2015, 04:20 AM
seltzer water or gtfo

Shorty
03-13-2015, 09:32 PM
Water is water. It all tastes the same to me, and I have no problem drinking out of the tap. Psychotic was mortified when I drank water from the tap in our London hotel.

Bubbly water is gross and unnatural.

Shauna
03-13-2015, 09:35 PM
I wouldn't drink water from the tap in London. Happy to do it here though. Scottish water is way nicer than that limey English nonsense.

Mirage
03-15-2015, 06:27 AM
where is the "ice cold directly from a mountain creek, drunk directly from your hands"??

cause that is really the best

I usually dislike water that has been treated in any way more than just some sort of radiation to kill microbes, and physical filtering

Ayen
03-15-2015, 06:32 AM
Tap and sparkling. I haven't had many flavors of water, though.

Jessweeee♪
03-15-2015, 07:59 AM
I don't like flavored water. It always has that weird splenda taste to it. I drink tap water when I want water and I drink juice when I want something fruity.

Mirage
03-15-2015, 09:10 AM
Splenda taste? Does flavoured water have sweeteners in them where you live?

I Took the Red Pill
03-15-2015, 11:20 AM
The water from the water fountain directly outside of my 9th grade Earth Science teacher's classroom is the best I've ever had. When I was a senior in high school a couple of my friends and I somehow convinced one of our study hall teachers to allow us to spend our time going around to every fountain in the school and rating each one. This particular fountain stood head and shoulders above the rest.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
03-15-2015, 05:27 PM
The best is getting from a spring at the start of a creek in the middle of the forest on a mountain.

fat_moogle
03-15-2015, 05:36 PM
Still, flavoured or tap water for me. Sparkling water is disgusting, so that's a big no-no.

Shiny
03-18-2015, 06:58 AM
The best water is when it's in another drink that's far more superior.

metagloria
03-18-2015, 02:17 PM
Water is water, it all tastes the same: terrible.

I hate water. But I do drink it at work during the week because it's free and healthy.

Jessweeee♪
03-18-2015, 10:50 PM

Never had one that wasn't sweetened! Never with real sugar, because for some reason that would be crazy while artificial sweeteners are just fine :confused:

Colonel Angus
03-19-2015, 04:42 AM

Never had one that wasn't sweetened! Never with real sugar, because for some reason that would be crazy while artificial sweeteners are just fine :confused:
Seltzer water has flavoring w/o any sweeteners & it tastes fine. It's all these fancy shmancy "sparkling" waters that have the cancer-inducing artificial sweeteners.

Mirage
03-19-2015, 12:54 PM

Seltzer water has flavoring w/o any sweeteners & it tastes fine. It's all these fancy shmancy "sparkling" waters that have the cancer-inducing [Citation needed] artificial sweeteners.

:)

The Summoner of Leviathan
03-22-2015, 04:08 PM
Preferably well water, like at my parents'.

The mineral content of water can change the taste, which is why Aquafina is nasty.

Bubba
03-23-2015, 04:14 PM
Bubbly water is gross and unnatural.

Truth.

The best kind of water is the frozen kind that is beautifully cooling my Jack Daniels.

BlackFire
05-08-2015, 08:44 AM
Filtered tap water mostly.