PDA

View Full Version : ToriJ's Top 30 PSX Games

Ayen
01-31-2015, 04:13 AM
DIxUScfOQwg

God, I love that sound. Are you ready to take a trip with me down memory lane as we review the best the Sony PlayStation has to offer; from platformers, to RPGs, to racing, to action, and all points in-between, the PlayStation had it all! And to make things interesting we're only going to have one game per series. One Crash Bandicoot, one Tomb Raider, one Resident Evil, and only one Final Fantasy, so take your bets. What are we going to see? What's going to be left out? How well do you know me? It's time -- WOOOOOOOO! For the--

Now Loading...

TOP 30 BEST PSX GAMES

Pumpkin
01-31-2015, 04:20 AM
:party:

Scotty_ffgamer
01-31-2015, 05:32 AM
That bootup is the best.

Ayen
01-31-2015, 05:38 AM
That bootup is the best.

I'm not ashamed to say I've listened to it several times since posting the thread.

Egami
01-31-2015, 05:59 AM
:: grabs a chair and the popcorn ::

I Took the Red Pill
01-31-2015, 06:15 AM
lol @ General Gaming Discussion becoming Buzzfeed

Pumpkin
01-31-2015, 06:15 AM
lol @ General Gaming Discussion becoming Buzzfeed

:(

I Took the Red Pill
01-31-2015, 06:38 AM
Cmon now don't be sad, I enjoy reading the lists. I can like something and still mock it, right? :grover:

This list in particular should be interesting because the PS1 is very dear to me. And also because it had some weird games that came about when everyone was still trying to figure out 3D.

Masamunemaster
01-31-2015, 07:34 AM
the first half is my new notification ringtone.

Pumpkin
01-31-2015, 05:09 PM
PS1 was a pretty great generation. And my first one~!

Forsaken Lover
01-31-2015, 05:33 PM
If one of the Gex games isn't #1 I question your credibility.

Psychotic
01-31-2015, 07:38 PM
Future Cop LAPD. That is all.

Ayen
01-31-2015, 09:23 PM
At number 30 we have a game that may come as a surprise to some of you. In a land where video games based off of movies and TV shows usually fall flat, this little gem manages to stay true to its origins while providing an overall enjoyable gaming experience. You may not have played the game, but chances are you're familiar with the source material.

#30 Rugrats: Search For Reptar
qhkFD1MorEw

Follow Tommy, Chucky, Phil and Lil as they search for Tommy's missing Reptar puzzle. The game has several different stages based off the episodes and a couple of things just for the game, and of course the cast of the Nickelodeon classic all return to reprise their roles. Race Angelica over some cookies, play hide and seek with Chucky, have a circus, reek havoc as Tommy at the grocery store, and guide Chucky through the toy store as monsters come to life at every turn. You can even play as Reptar himself. I loved the Rugrats as a kid and as such spent HOURS playing this game day and night until the day I finally beat it, and I could replay it even now. If you're a fan of the Rugrats then this is the game for you. Welcome to #30, guys.

Shauna
01-31-2015, 09:26 PM
This was a great little game.

Scotty_ffgamer
01-31-2015, 09:37 PM
I did indeed play this game, though I don't remember it very well. It was one of those rentals that i think I didn't have much time to play in the end. I remember liking it though.

Rez09
01-31-2015, 09:50 PM
I've never played this game, though Rugrats is still one of my favorite shows Nickelodeon has ever put out. I should give it a try sometime. :)

Pumpkin
01-31-2015, 09:51 PM
I tried this game but I dun remember it

Ayen
01-31-2015, 09:56 PM
This is the best of the Rugrats games to come out. There were a couple that came out after, but they never grabbed me in the same way this game did. The N64 one wasn't half bad, but that played more like a board game.

Rez09
01-31-2015, 10:24 PM
Oh? Like a Mario Party style board game? Or like something else? :o

Ayen
01-31-2015, 10:28 PM
Oh? Like a Mario Party style board game? Or like something else? :o

Like a board game. You take turns, roll dice, move some spaces.

I should have said "plays like a board game."

Rez09
01-31-2015, 10:34 PM
Well, to be fair, video game board games take on a lot of shapes. Rockboard, for instance, doesn't play anything like Sugoro Quest, and neither are like Anticipation.

Slothy
02-01-2015, 02:06 AM
Future Cop LAPD. That is all.

I thought I was the only one. :hyper:

Played that so much whenever I'd visit my uncle. Fantastic fucking game.

Ayen
02-01-2015, 02:36 AM
While considered by many to be one of, if not the worst video game company in America, EA knows how to make good games when they want to, and if there's one thing EA could always deliver on it's sports.

#29 NBA Live 2001
Kn0oviMoeds

Play as your favorite basketball team, or make your own. NBA Live 2001 came with official teams from the NBA as well as All Star teams from the 1950's to the 1990's. Go one on one with the man himself, Michael Jordan, and any of the other players in the game. You can even make your own teams, and your own NBA players stats and all. I used to remove all the rules and injuries in the settings and just push people around while going out of bounds to get around other players. If you can't win cheat. Good times.

Pumpkin
02-01-2015, 04:39 AM
Sports games aren't my deal, so I couldn't say whether this is a good game or not

Ayen
02-02-2015, 01:50 AM
They say you can do anything growing up as long as you believe in yourself, and this next guy was all about believing. Making his debut in 1997 with one busting track after another he showed that just sticking with the beat can be just as challenging as traversing a level in a platformer or battling a boss in a RPG. “I gotta do what? I gotta believe!”

#28 PaRappa The Rapper
RMUX6b82Zbc

This game doesn't have many stages, but it makes up for that by being challenging and providing a lot of awesome songs that stick in your head long after you're done. I had a hard enough time just trying to get past the first stage without triggering a game over. I've seen people on YouTube kick the ass out of this game, and I could never do that. Despite how hard it was, I still had a fantastic time playing it and I'm excited to have a copy of the game again to play when I'm in the mood.

Pumpkin
02-02-2015, 05:01 AM
That looks... interesting

Egami
02-02-2015, 05:26 AM
"Don't get cocky, it's gonna get rocky. We gonna move down to the next ya jockey.Now jump!"

Hehe, I remember playing the demo of that game when I first got my PSX.

Ayen
02-02-2015, 06:40 AM
"Don't get cocky, it's gonna get rocky. We gonna move down to the next ya jockey.Now jump!"

That's how I was introduced to it, too. The demo also had Tomb Raider II and some Star Wars fighting game on it. I used to play the former two quite a bit before getting the full game.

sharkythesharkdogg
02-02-2015, 01:21 PM
And then Um Jammer Lammy happened. Never quite recaptured the magic. Fun game, but just didn't have the same magic for a lot of people.

Rez09
02-02-2015, 03:45 PM
I'm workin' in the flea market so early~~
I've been workin' here ever since my mama was a baby~~
Just because the rhythm is slow~~
That don't mean that you can't flow~~

Mirage
02-02-2015, 04:58 PM
SOOOO TORIJ

is vagrant story a final fantasy because it is in the same world as FFT and FF12, or is it a separate game series so that you can list both that and another FF for example

If I was to make a top 30 list and only list one game per franchise, I'd probably have to list almost every game I've played on PS1.

Psychotic
02-02-2015, 05:35 PM

That's how I was introduced to it, too. The demo also had Tomb Raider II and some Star Wars fighting game on it. I used to play the former two quite a bit before getting the full game.Chalk me up as another one with that demo. The Star Wars one was Masters of.... Teras Kasi or something. Oh god I'm gonna get hate, better learn how to kick, punch - it's all in the mind.

EDIT: Googled it, I got it spot on. Fuck me, that's a memory.

Ayen
02-03-2015, 04:13 AM
SOOOO TORIJ

is vagrant story a final fantasy because it is in the same world as FFT and FF12, or is it a separate game series so that you can list both that and another FF for example

Don't know. I never played it, so I don't have to worry about it. While we're on the subject of RPGs...

---------------------------------------------

If there was one thing the PlayStation knew how to deliver, it was RPGs. Everyone from Squaresoft, to Sony, and even to Capcom threw their hats into the ring giving us some of the best RPGs in a single lifetime, but this next game is so heavy on the action side of things that you'd forget it was an RPG. Our next game stars a guy who knows how to reinvent himself when the going get tough. He's a fighting robot! MEGA MAN!

#27 Mega Man Legends
0WQX6UdwSS4

After Mega Man, and Mega Man X, Capcom gave us Mega Man Legends on the Sony PlayStation a few years before it was ported and renamed Mega Man 64. Mega Man Legends was very different from the games that came before, as seen in the video above. Mega Man, Roll, and even Dr. Light have been given a makeover and they live in a world now almost entirely covered by water. I wonder if Mega Man Legends helped inspired The Wind Waker anyway. It's all up to the Diggers to find ancient technology in order to help civilization survive the new world they live in. We also have pirates. Because nothing is complete without pirates. The voice acting leaves a little to be desired, but it's Capcom. It's pretty much expected for their voice acting to be crap. While it doesn't come close to the many other more traditional RPGs that came around at the same time, it's still a great game to get into if you're a Mega Man fan. Check it out.

Rez09
02-03-2015, 06:12 AM
Data, Master of the Invisible Bongos.

http://nostalgiabot.everyboty.net/pix/629.gif

Truly Capcom's greatest legacy.

Pete for President
02-03-2015, 06:53 AM
SOOOO TORIJ

Don't know. I never played it, so I don't have to worry about it. While we're on the subject of RPGs...

Playing Vagrant Story could potentially alter this classics list a bit! It's available on PSN, and I ranked it #10 in my top 25 (http://home.eyesonff.com/showthread.php/154226-Pete-s-top-25-videogame-random-award-show!/page8). Worth checking out for many reasons.

Carl the Llama
02-03-2015, 07:42 AM
I'm going to be very upset if a Breath of Fire game doesn't make it onto your list. I did recommend the games to you. :colbert:

Ayen
02-03-2015, 08:14 AM
Capcom gave us so many great games that it's often sad to think about the state of the company today. In their prime they gave us Mega Man, Street Fighter, Resident Evil, and the list goes on and on, spanning from many different genres. And in an era where Japanese role-playing games were all the rage they did it again. You know what I'm talking about, brother! Give it up for BREATH OF FIRE!

#26 Breath of Fire IV
OCJ8XHol-D4

Now, to be completely honest, I don't remember much about this game, but I remember enjoying it as I played and that all that matters to me. You have Ryu, Nina, and this little robot guy with a cape or whatever running around getting into fights, and a white haired dude being a badass. This was my introduction to the Breath of Fire series and I remember it being pretty different from the likes of Final Fantasy, Legend of Legaia, and all them other RPGs I played at the time, which was good. Because with all the RPGs you have to run against you aren't going to win any favors by being like everybody else. And if you want a hook, I can't think of a bigger hook than watching a dragon turn into a grown ass man. While that isn't anything new for the series, it was new to me and that among everything else I mentioned is why it's number 26 on the list.

I'm going to be very upset if a Breath of Fire game doesn't make it onto your list. I did recommend the games to you. :colbert:

Dat timing.

Pumpkin
02-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Still haven't played one of those game

Electroshock Therapy
02-03-2015, 09:43 PM
Mega Man Legends 1 and 2 are glorious! Legends 1 does the world and town exploration the best, but Legends 2 really turned up the dungeons and combat quality up a few notches. Amazing games, they are.

metagloria
02-03-2015, 09:48 PM
Mega Man Legends is my FOURTH favorite game of all time. Glad to see it included, unhappy to see it so low.

Carl the Llama
02-03-2015, 11:03 PM
Still haven't played one of those game

I've lost hope on you ever getting around to playing them *sulks in a corner*

HEARTBREAKER!

Ayen
02-04-2015, 02:20 AM
All right, let's get down to the meaty gritty. As some of you may know I like the fighting -- when it involves no actual physicality on my part whatsoever, and where's a better place to look for that than fighting games? Knocking your opponents teeth in and then bragging about it. That's why next up on the list is our first fighter. One of the best fighting games to come out in the 1990's with some of the best, and darn right craziest characters you've ever seen! Roll it!

#25 Tekken 2
OpQOso5DJCU

Tekken 2 was the first PlayStation game I ever played. My favorite character was King because of his lion mask. I thought he looked cool. I also really liked the purple devil and angel you unlocked. You even had different kinds of animals fighting humans. It was ridiculous. “You're just copying Pumpkin.” Wrong. Pumpkin is copying me :colbert:

Pumpkin
02-04-2015, 02:49 AM
jaguar mask

JAGUAR MASK

He was a Catholic priest wrestler in a jaguar mask who wanted to raise money for orphans

Do you even Tekken bro

Ayen
02-04-2015, 02:57 AM
jaguar mask

JAGUAR MASK

He was a Catholic priest wrestler in a jaguar mask who wanted to raise money for orphans

Do you even Tekken bro

I'll have you know I can Tekken with the best of them. I'll Tekken you right now!

Pumpkin
02-04-2015, 02:59 AM
Bring it, I will Tekken you in to the ground

Ayen
02-04-2015, 03:02 AM
I'll Tekken you into the next life! Who knows, FFXV might even have a release date by then.

Pumpkin
02-04-2015, 03:04 AM
lol

Also, I has played all of the Tekken games and they are all cool and stuffs. Best fighting game series

sharkythesharkdogg
02-04-2015, 01:17 PM
I'm pretty sure King and Armor King will Tekken both of you into puddles of goo.

King owns all. (Not really, the game mechanics have made him a mid tier character. :cry:)

Forsaken Lover
02-04-2015, 01:49 PM
Tekken 3 was mah shit back in the day. I was positively addicted to it and unlocked absolutely EVERYTHING.

I was so in love with it I was determined to find and play 1 and 2.

2 had the best music and characters and story in the series. My only complaint is the gameplay has not aged too well.

Also this is one of the best pieces in any fighting game ever.
gRiAEzoGG4c

Rez09
02-05-2015, 04:03 AM
Tekken 2 gave me a boxing raptor. This is important to me.

Tekken 2 = <3

Ayen
02-06-2015, 01:48 AM
Today we're looking at a new genre, stealth games. From Metal Gear Solid, to Thief, to Assassin's Creed, these are the games that require you to sneak past your enemies instead of just blindly attacking everything that stands in your way. Granted, in a couple of entries in the games above you can do that, too, but that's not the point. I especially love it when these stealth games introduce the ninja, because nothing is more deadly in the shadows than a ninja.

#24 Tenchu: Stealth Assassins
jGOTeGLczow

Tenchu: Stealth Assassins allows you play as Rikimaru and Ayame, two ninajs that work for Lord Gohda to root out corruption. Sneak through several stages, and assassinate enemies in various stages. I can't remember if all of them ended in an assassination attempt, I just know the first one does. The game is pretty hard, and even the training level gave me a hard time, but I still love it. You can run on the ground, run on the roof, and zip around on a grappling hook. The game even has the balls to – well, I'm not going to say because it's a spoiler, but let's just say the game has some balls near the end. Also, Rikimaru is best ninja. Go Tenchu! HIYAH!

Pumpkin
02-06-2015, 02:31 AM
sharky likes that series

Rez09
02-06-2015, 06:53 AM
I adore this game, even if it is rough to go back to now, and the third game in the series is the only one I like more than it (though the stage creation in Tenchu 2 was all kinds of badass). There were so many awesome ninja items, like poison rice balls and blow darts, and I actually felt like I was playing as a ninja when I snuck around the stages in Tenchu, unlike in the Shinobi and Ninja Gaiden games where I was more like a ninja-themed human-threshing lawnmower running loose down the street.

There was even this awesome code that let you place enemies in the levels and give them movement patterns, which I used to make my own stage layouts for me and my friends to sneak through, though I remember some severe limitations to it. You could even assign control of the units you placed to the second controller and have 1 on 1 fights, which could be amazing when you gave them some of the bosses to control. The second boss in the 'Cross the Checkpoint' mission in particular was a more than worthy opponent and WAY harder to beat than Mei-oh in human hands. X_X

Karifean
02-06-2015, 10:24 AM
Oh so that's where Rikimaru originally came from.

Polnareff
02-06-2015, 04:41 PM
Big ups for BoFIV and Mega Man Legends. I've played through Mega Man Legends 50+ times. Has to be in my top 3 of all time, along with MML2. I also loved Tron Bonne.

Ayen
02-09-2015, 01:49 PM
Apologies for the wait, been busy with work. Let's hop back to it before Pumpkin comes on and you all flock to her thread. There were some violent games in our lifetime, there are some violent games now, but this game was bloody and violent at a time where it was a big no-no. This addition of the series combines the best the earlier games has to offer in one total package that would make any fan of the series a happy camper. You may have already successfully guessed what I'm talking about, so without further ado, introducing... MORTAL KOMBAT!

#23 Mortal Kombat Trilogy
P66Kj9MRisw

Mortal Kombat Trilogy takes all the characters and stages of the first three Mortal Kombat games and puts them together in one of the best MK games to come out. If you were a fan of the first three games then chances are you were going to love this game. And on the PlayStation version you could even play as the bosses that kicked your ass for so many years. It was great. The game also had tag team battles and an eight man elimination tournament. This game is second only to Mortal Kombat II on my favorite MK games of all time list, and is a must have for any Mortal Kombat fan.

Sorry, Vivi.

Pumpkin
02-09-2015, 02:40 PM
I like Mortal Kombat

Slothy
02-09-2015, 03:51 PM
Give me MK4 or give me death!

Ayen
02-09-2015, 04:35 PM
Give me MK4 or give me death!

*rips out Vivi's heart*

Pumpkin
02-09-2015, 04:37 PM
FATALITY

But no really, I do overall like the games, but I always have to turn the blood off. It's way too over the top. Like you tap them on the shoulder and they start squirting blood from every part of their body

sharkythesharkdogg
02-09-2015, 04:52 PM
I didn't get a chance to pick up MK 9, but I'm excited for MK X.

MK 2 and MK 3 were pretty freaking great, and then the series really weakened until MK 9 came along. They weren't horrible, well most of them, just really weak.

Mah fav kuhrkturs:
Ermac
Baraka
Kitana
Jade
Kenshi
Scorpion
Nitara
Liu Kang

Pumpkin
02-09-2015, 04:54 PM
No Sub Zero :G?

I like Sub Zero and Kitana most

sharkythesharkdogg
02-09-2015, 04:56 PM
Scorpion vs. Sub-Zero beef, bro. :colbert:

Also the cyber ninjas. Such a sad story line. :(

Pumpkin
02-09-2015, 04:58 PM
>tfw you learn your boyfriend doesn't like sub zero

Ayen
02-09-2015, 06:46 PM
What? MK3 was the worst one, and Sub-Zero is the best. Talk to your boyfriend, Pumpkin.

Egami
02-09-2015, 06:48 PM
Yeah I didn't really feel MK3 specially as a follow up to the masterpiece that is MK2. I really liked MK9, I think it was a return to form of sorts.

sharkythesharkdogg
02-09-2015, 08:05 PM
Mortal Kombat 3 was not the worst one by far. It kept the same basic combat style as MK2 but added combos, a run button, and a lot of new characters.

Things started to go down hill when the games first tried to go 3D.

Slothy
02-09-2015, 08:38 PM
The run button didn't add much and the combos they added weren't so much combos as press the same button several times and stuff happens. The combat really didn't play out like a good match of MK2 at all. MK4 was actually a better follow up to MK2 than any variant of MK3. It also stands out quite well as one of the better entries that didn't rely on rehashing MK2 on some level.

And while the ones that were actually 3D were quite different from the early MK's, they weren't too bad with the exception of Armageddon which was the worst game in the entire series bar none.

But while we're on the topic of good MK games, Shaolin Monks is absolutely amazing, even if it does rehash MK2 for the billionth time.

Rez09
02-09-2015, 09:18 PM
Trilogy is my favorite entry in the series so far, followed by 2. <3

Well, unless we are counting Ultimate MK3 on the SNES, which has too many silly glitches to not be my favorite entry. :roll2

sharkythesharkdogg
02-09-2015, 09:22 PM
The run button didn't add much and the combos they added weren't so much combos as press the same button several times and stuff happens. The combat really didn't play out like a good match of MK2 at all. MK4 was actually a better follow up to MK2 than any variant of MK3. It also stands out quite well as one of the better entries that didn't rely on rehashing MK2 on some level.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree there. The first few attempts at a 3D MK were really rough, the run button did change things significantly IMO, and the combos were indeed combos.

An example:

REPTILE:
Orb:B,B,HP+LP (fast):F,F,HP+LP Spit:F,F,HP
Inviso:U,D,HK Run behind&punch:B,F,LK Slide:B+LP+BL+LK

Combos:
(2):Jumpkick,slide(19/23%)
(3):Orb,uppercut,slide(25%) (opponent must be above head before uppercut)
(3):HK,HK,B+HK(21%)
(4):HP,HP,HK,B+HK(24%)
(5):HP,HP,D+LP,fast orb,uppercut(34%)
(5):Orb,HP,fast orb,uppercut,slide(33%)
(5):Jump HP,HP,HP,D+LP,sweep(33%)
(6):HP,HP,D+LP,fast orb,HP,spit(30%)
(6):Jump HP,HP,HP,D+LP,jumpkick,sweep(41%) (must be near corner)
(7):HP,HP,D+LP,fast orb,HP,jumpkick,sweep(40%)

Were they basic compared to today? Maybe. They weren't anymore basic than the other main line fighters of the time a la Street Fighter.

If you want the "press the same button and stuff happens" style combo you'll have to look to Killer Instinct. Do a special move, hit the right button so it auto follows up with a few hits (after only hitting one button), do another special move to link it together, hit another button to autofill, repeat, do the appropriate special to end the combo. Attempt to juggle with projectiles.

Ayen
02-10-2015, 03:52 AM
Mortal Kombat 3 was not the worst one by far. It kept the same basic combat style as MK2 but added combos, a run button, and a lot of new characters.

While removing all the characters that were actually interesting and killing Sub-Zero's character by having him take off the mask. You don't take off someone's mask, man! Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 had to come out later to make up for the troutty character selection of the original. Not to mention that by that point the fatalities were just lazy. Take a drink every time someone explodes into a million bones.

sharkythesharkdogg
02-10-2015, 01:00 PM
UMK3 gets lumped in with MK3 for me. Yes they're different, but it's like all the different versions of Street Fighter 2 for me. They were all pretty good, and they all spawned off the same original game. :shrug:

Sub-Zero's no mask thing was part of the story line. The sad cyber ninja story line I mentioned. You don't have to like it, but at least they had a decent storyline reason. (for a fighting game)

Ayen
02-10-2015, 02:08 PM
Rey Mysterio and Kane had decent storylines for why they took their masks off and it still killed their characters. Oh, who am I kidding? WCW didn't have any decent storylines after 1998. Fortunately, Midway put the mask back on him as soon as possible and we don't talk about it.

Next up we have a new genre making its way onto the list. Ooh. Racing! It's no secret I love racing games. I think. Apart from Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, and the San Francisco Rush series I don't think I talk about them all that much. This was a game that originally belonged to my brother that passed down to me when he moved out and didn't care to take any of his games with him. Also has one of the best intros I've seen in the whole... six racing games I played in my life. Give up? It's... It's...!

#22 Gran Turismo 2
e701QHyCr0o

Gran Turismo 2! Three different types of cars, two race modes, and two discs, what's not to love? I'd just spend hours playing the arcade mode of this game. Despite only having three tracks this game was crazy amounts of fun. I always liked using the mustang since it looks so much like my mom's mustang. I can't drive for trout (I think I started hitting the walls less), but if I let that stop me I wouldn't play racing games period. I would play non-racing games like Power Rangers Pinball or something. Ugh.

Rez09
02-10-2015, 09:42 PM
This was the game that got me into non-arcade racing titles. I spent so much time on the Simulation disc, collecting awesome (and hilariously junky) cars and earning trophies. I'm sure some people found the process tedious, but, excepting endurance races, I absolutely loved it, and I had cars for all the manufacturer and horsepower challenges -- my garage was AWESOME. >: D

Even better, I could bring it with me anywhere and load it up at a friend's house. I remember breaking out the Espace F1 from nowhere and people wondering where in the hell I found a van, not to mention using my Mini Coopers for epic 'gentlemenly strolls' through Motorsports Land, giving all those young whippersnappers what for.

There was also the ability to buy advanced customization for your vehicles, and I spent sooooo much time messing with all of the suspension and transmission settings without any clue what I was doing, trying to piece together what each change did in subsequent races. Awesome as my garage was, no one ever wanted to use it because I eventually ended up with the most terribly configured cars imaginable -- like, so bad no one else could effectively drive them -- but I was super proud of them because I was the one who set them up. I remember my RX-7 Infini III, in particular, that would fly out of control almost on a dime. xD Amusingly, that is my actual favorite car now because of this game. :roll2

sharkythesharkdogg
02-11-2015, 01:08 PM
3rd gen RX-7's are known for their handling prowess, so ruining that is impressive.

That's fine work, soldier. :salute:

Rez09
02-12-2015, 12:39 AM
It's all in the camber angle. :cool:

sharkythesharkdogg
02-12-2015, 03:10 AM
Let's make those contact patches the size of match books. It'll be great.