PDA

View Full Version : Have you FF cooks out there seen this!!!???

Omni-Odin
02-03-2015, 02:35 PM
Not sure if this is the place for this thread, but it seemed like a good spot. I just found this online and thought it would be a cool addition to anyone's kitchen. Apologize if someone's posted this before, but here's the link. I would love to have a set.

http://www.cnet.com/news/a-cut-above-the-rest-final-fantasy-kitchen-knives/#ftag=YHF65cbda0

noxious.sunshine
02-03-2015, 02:46 PM
My bf showed me this last night!!

I want it really bad. I have a big love for Sleipnirs from XII, I think one would be cool as a knife holder.

And since that guy mentioned his wimminz playing the theme when she walks down the aisle? Yeah. I wanna do that now. I'm obsessed with having a Final Fantasy themed wedding .... Even though probably no one would get it. XD

Freya
02-03-2015, 06:45 PM
Qm6m8TEyfcc

for anyone too lazy to click the link

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--QSi9i9l6--/xy3vjerdgmk75pi9q6sl.gif

Night Fury
02-04-2015, 04:39 AM
I usually like stuff like this, but I actually find that really quite tacky. Sorry :shobon:

Goldenboko
02-04-2015, 06:11 AM
I usually like stuff like this, but I actually find that really quite tacky. Sorry :shobon:

Although I tend to agree, there was something mesmerizing about listening to them explain how they made all that...

Tyson
02-04-2015, 08:00 AM
I'd definitely buy this if they ever mass produced them! My only issue with it is, why did they choose the enemy Ultros?? Would of much preferred something instantly recognizable like a Malboro or Cactuar.

noxious.sunshine
02-05-2015, 06:24 PM
Or Tonberry. Since he's got that meat cleaver.

Goldenboko
02-05-2015, 06:34 PM
I'd definitely buy this if they ever mass produced them! My only issue with it is, why did they choose the enemy Ultros?? Would of much preferred something instantly recognizable like a Malboro or Cactuar.

Silence Knave! You are in the presence of octopus royalty!

Chibi Youkai
02-08-2015, 12:03 AM
Not sure about Ultros, but that knife set is amazing. I love how they put it all together. Would be too afraid to use it though, lest it tarnish the brass/ silver.