PDA

View Full Version : Another epic trailer

jlewbro
02-06-2015, 04:08 AM
As the time for this game to come out gets shorter and shorter, I wanted to share a link to the final FF Typo-O HD trailer released by SE. It's in Japanese, so I don't think (unless you know Japanese) there are any plot spoilers, but some of the scenes look intense. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/6j_49M-RZfA

Vyk
02-06-2015, 05:04 AM
I'm glad you put this in the Type-0 forum. Everywhere I've seen this trailer posted online is always pre-empting it with NEW FFXV PREVIEW (with this Type-0 trailer...) when the Type-0 half of the trailer looks way more intense and interesting

DMKA
02-07-2015, 12:42 AM
I still can't get used to that bloodied dying chocobo. ;__;

fat_moogle
02-07-2015, 01:44 AM
I've been refraining from watching this in case of spoilers...

...but I caved. Great trailer! I really like the CG bit at the end where they're all bloodied but still smiling, as if laughing in the face of danger.

Vyk
02-07-2015, 03:12 AM
You're not supposed to get used to the bloody chocobo. It's the face of war! Unironically they've done a swell job painting that face, honestly. My girlfriend hated the dude crying and thought it was way over the top. But that's kinda what wailing with grief sounds like. The thing people always complain about dubbed anime and video games is that the Japanese voice actors often/frequently did a better job, even if you can't understand it, they evoked their emotions surprisingly well. And this example is testament to that sentiment. And seeing a bloody chocobo (who itself also cries at one point) just drives the point home further. That is some emotional shit. And thank God. Finally Japan with some real damn drama and not that melodrama garbage they're always so addicted to. I can FEEL this game. And as sad and depressing and intense as it is.. so far I'm loving it. I hope the experience with the controller in my hand lives up to how they're painting it in these trailers..

Ayen
02-07-2015, 03:21 AM
I think I might have watched the English version of this trailer, or at least one of the scenes that appeared here was in an English trailer I've seen.

It's looking better and better with each thing that comes out.

YoshioKST
02-18-2015, 12:25 AM
I'm so ready for this...

fat_moogle
02-18-2015, 06:26 PM
You and me both, Yoshio. You and me both

Interested to see how hard this game is. Apparently it offers quite the challenge.