PDA

View Full Version : I hate to love you!

Masamunemaster
02-06-2015, 05:24 PM
I just finished infamous for the first time ever, and after his of cussing at some stupid glitches, horrible enemies, and those shards hiding from me I have cane to learn the truth.

I really love Kessler, even after all he did. He had so much taken from him, and instead of trying to kill everyone he found a way to make it better.

What villains in games did you end up feeling sorry for, it living completely?

Galuf
02-06-2015, 05:32 PM
i think in Golden sun at the end you kill saturos and menardi. when in the sequel you learn they were just protecting their home

Karifean
02-06-2015, 05:45 PM
'Maou' from G-senjou no Maou. As horrible as the things he did are, his ultimate goal just made him likeable for me, and his finale was when G-senjou went from great to unforgettable.

But more than anyone, 'Beatrice' from Umineko no Naku Koro ni. And I can't even go further into that without spoiling everything.

Ayen
02-06-2015, 05:47 PM
Alma from F.E.A.R. had a pretty tragic story, being used as an experiment at a young age, betrayed by her own father, and had her children taken away from her before being sealed off and left to die.

krissy
02-07-2015, 04:00 AM
shadow of the colossus baddies
frig we just chillin what do you want wander

Pike
02-07-2015, 02:57 PM
I love Dagoth Ur :heart: He just wants to unite the Dunmer people! Hail Resdaynia!

Pete for President
02-07-2015, 06:18 PM
shadow of the colossus baddies
frig we just chillin what do you want wander
Word!

Also lord Gwyn of Dark Souls. Once a great ruler and now not really a bad guy, he's just hollow.

Masamunemaster
02-07-2015, 11:02 PM
I believe it is kind of key for a bad guy to be liked by the player.

Rez09
02-08-2015, 03:34 AM
I love Dagoth Ur :heart: He just wants to unite the Dunmer people! Hail Resdaynia!

And give everyone else cancer. :roll2

I really liked Dhaos in Tales of Phantasia, who, despite appearing to be a complete jerk, is actually on a mission to save his planet from annihilation, not to mention tries to save YOUR world from the same fate, but is ultimately forced into being the 'bad guy' because people aren't willing to give up Magitek weaponry.