PDA

View Full Version : FFX Minecraft Quick Build Challenge: Psychotic vs DrAssenov

Psychotic
02-12-2015, 05:36 PM
N_gilG3oO9g

You guys seemed to enjoy the last one so here's another Minecraft Quick Build challenge! Once again I am facing off against DrAssenov but we're taking it to Spira this time, as we compete over Final Fantasy X. If you don't know what a Quick Build Challenge is, players are given a time limit and an arena, and told to build something related to a topic within the time limit.

Please vote in the poll for the build you preferred! Really appreciate the number of votes we got last time, that was great. Let's do it again!

Galuf
02-12-2015, 06:15 PM
that was fun lol. i vote DRassenove because atleast her thing had Eyes lol. also those "people".....weird. anyways cool video

Shauna
02-12-2015, 06:16 PM
Oh man. Shoopuf... vs Yuna...

So difficult!

chionos
02-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Gotta go with 3d. Yuna's great, though. I love these. Keep doing them, please.

DrAssenov
02-12-2015, 08:28 PM
Haha Paul this was really fun! I need to brush up on my FF's but dang, they are so time consuming. I vote for your build! :D Thanks for putting this together!

Psychotic
02-13-2015, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the kind comments and the votes - keep them coming!

Night Fury
02-15-2015, 05:24 AM
It took me a while to know what you were making Psy but once you put the trunk on I was like SHOOOOPPPUUUFFFFFF

Shauna
02-15-2015, 10:08 AM
Yuna won out. The pyreflies were an excellent touch.

Psychotic
02-15-2015, 10:38 AM
If only I had time to put the eyes on (Final Fantasy), things would've been so much different! I put eyes on afterwards and it looked so much better xD I arsed about with digging trenches at the start which was a mistake.

Galuf
02-15-2015, 11:37 AM
If only I had time to put the eyes on (Final Fantasy), things would've been so much different! I put eyes on afterwards and it looked so much better xD I arsed about with digging trenches at the start which was a mistake.

ah well. it was a quick peice of wit to make a Shoopuf. they are cool. too bad you only use them once in FF X