PDA

View Full Version : Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade announced!!

Tyson
02-14-2015, 06:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPrXNBevqFk&feature=youtu.be

Who knows if it will come over to the west. It's beautiful tho! Cool seeing all the characters in PS4 level graphics.

Night Fury
02-14-2015, 06:43 AM
Y'shtola!

Tyson
02-14-2015, 07:05 AM
Y'shtola!

Final Fantasy XIV represent!!

Wonder if they'll end up throwing Noctis in, seems like he'd be perfect for the battle system. Depends on the release date I guess.

Night Fury
02-14-2015, 07:06 AM
I wonder if they'll add in Minfilia so she can finally do something? :p

VeloZer0
02-14-2015, 08:52 AM
Cool. So is it a full on PS4 game with well developed campaign or a arcade type fighting game? I always wanted to have dissidia as a full console game.

Tyson
02-14-2015, 09:40 AM
I wonder if they'll add in Minfilia so she can finally do something? http://home.eyesonff.com/images/eoff_smilies/tongue.gif

Being eye-candy totally counts as something! :P

Cool. So is it a full on PS4 game with well developed campaign or a arcade type fighting game? I always wanted to have dissidia as a full console game.

Unfortunately it's not even on consoles. It's a Japanese arcade game :(

Almost guaranteed to be a PS4 port at some point tho, whether it will come to the US/EU is a mystery however. You would hope so as we got the PSP Dissidia's.

fat_moogle
02-14-2015, 10:35 AM
This looks good. I played the original Dissidia but I didn't get around to playing the 2nd. 012, I think it was called? Anyway this might be an arcade title but that's generally where fighting games like Tekken and Street Fighter start off before being ported to consoles. Pretty sure we will see a release of this on consoles before FFXV.

Fox
02-14-2015, 11:33 AM
This looks good. I played the original Dissidia but I didn't get around to playing the 2nd. 012, I think it was called? Anyway this might be an arcade title but that's generally where fighting games like Tekken and Street Fighter start off before being ported to consoles. Pretty sure we will see a release of this on consoles before FFXV.

Duodecim DISSIDIA Final Fantasy 012. Get it right, bruh :P

This looks great. I can't wait for it to come to an arcade near me. :/

Hope the story isn't quite as abjectly terrible as the last ones. Or that if they can't be bothered to write something sensible that they just forget the whole thing.

maybee
02-14-2015, 11:59 AM
Meh. I was hoping that it was going to be like Soul Calibur, Tekken or Street Fighter.

It looks like a online game mess.

VeloZer0
02-14-2015, 06:49 PM
Arcade's? They still have those?

Fox
02-14-2015, 07:40 PM
Arcades are still massive in Japan. They've stuck around in a big way that we didn't really see in the US or Europe.

Skyblade
02-14-2015, 10:46 PM
I liked the original, but I thought Duodecim was terrible. They utterly ruined some of the mechanics (EX Mode was useless), and they also had some severe balance problems. If they fix those issues, I'd be interested. If not, I really won't care about this one at all.

Mirage
02-14-2015, 10:54 PM
Meh. I was hoping that it was going to be like Soul Calibur, Tekken or Street Fighter.

It looks like a online game mess.

It looks like dissidia. It's always looked like this.

8ther
02-15-2015, 02:21 AM
Freya or no buy.

Loony BoB
02-16-2015, 11:19 AM
I'm interested. Will see how it goes.