PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Alfred Hitchcock film

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-17-2015, 02:13 AM
What's your favorite Alfred Hitchcock movie?

Night Fury
02-17-2015, 02:19 AM
Rear Window, for sure. Followed by Psycho of course - and I did also enjoy Vertigo!

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-17-2015, 02:28 AM
Rear Window, for sure. Followed by Psycho of course - and I did also enjoy Vertigo!

Please vote for your favorite Hitchcock film, okay?

Loony BoB
02-17-2015, 03:00 PM
Of these, I have only seen Rear Window, Vertigo, North by Northwest, Psycho and (although I barely recall it) The Birds. Of those, Rear Window is definitely my favourite. Great film. Love it.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-17-2015, 03:22 PM
Of these, I have only seen Rear Window, Vertigo, North by Northwest, Psycho and (although I barely recall it) The Birds. Of those, Rear Window is definitely my favourite. Great film. Love it.

A lot of these Hitchcock movies are available on Blu-ray in North America...Except for Lifeboat and Rich and Strange, which I assume are available on DVD.

Egami
02-17-2015, 03:29 PM
Of the ones I've seen I enjoyed Psycho the most even tho it could have done without that last big exposition at the end.

Loony BoB
02-17-2015, 03:55 PM

A lot of these Hitchcock movies are available on Blu-ray in North America...Except for Lifeboat and Rich and Strange, which I assume are available on DVD.
Loads of movies in this world, but only so much time to watch them. :shobon: I just have other movies I'm more interested in watching at the moment.