PDA

View Full Version : [Let's Play] Final Fantasy III/VI SNES

VG Old School
02-18-2015, 06:44 AM
Hi!

One of my favorite games of all time, without question, is Final Fantasy III (as it was known here, VI if you want to keep continuity) on the Super Nintendo! I've been playing this game on my twitch account, which has been fun! But after a session of play, the archives fade away eventually. But alas, you can keep up with my progress, humor and other shenanigans in condensed YouTube episodes with even more presentation polish!

Here I shall link to the playlist for this, as I'm already a few episodes in, and will continue to update this as new episodes go live! I do appreciate conversation and feedback, it makes me better and plus it might start a dialogue on the game!

Without further delay, enjoy! VGOS Plays Final Fantasy VI/III (SNES) Playlist (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjfl3nbBwCZGuj8VgOr4yjLgrT95KKlqq)

Psychotic
02-18-2015, 01:38 PM
I've watched the first two eps and liked what I saw (and so I dropped a Like on them both!). Liked the Repo Man WWE reference! Quick question though, what's with all the cuts? I mean, I get it, as sometimes there's stretches of time where not a lot of stuff happens. It's a little disorientating and I think anyone watching a Final Fantasy LP probably knows what they're getting into. Plus I am sure it's really time consuming to you to do all that editing! Just a thought, anyway!

VG Old School
02-19-2015, 02:01 AM
First and foremost, thank you for the feedback and doubly for the likes!

I'm glad you have dug the quirky reference to the Repo Man, I knew that one was going to either fly over people's or hit the mark. Thank you for catching it! :D

The reason I've cut down the episodes, was because I dawdle, go exploring every nook and cranny and I've been playing without strategy guide. There was also points where progress gets meddlesome or I don't have a lot to say. I just wanted to provide the twitch stream let's play in a succinct manner without losing people because it went dull in a spot. I figured cutting it down in digestible portions would help for those who want the experience without having to make a significant investment of time.

Suffice to say, I have each stream video uncut that I may put up at some point as a raw and unedited presentation, if that would be more desirable. It may just not have some of the polish on these smaller episodes. I just didn't think anyone would want to sit through 2 hours of goofing off. But if the demand is there, I will gladly put them up!

Again thank you very much Psychotic for the feedback. It means a lot!

VG Old School
02-24-2015, 05:23 AM
Episode six is live! Check out Sabin the Day (http://youtu.be/811KgOB4aCM)! Feedback always welcomed!

PS: Sorry for double post.

Galuf
03-03-2015, 07:15 PM
hey man i like Sabin he is the best FF VI character cos he is awesome and strong. that double post thing is alright.. on my FF V LP i probably posted like 6 times in a row.

VG Old School
03-04-2015, 01:54 AM
Thanks Gruntace!

I like Sabin, too, much for the same reasons. Thanks for the feedback, I know 2x posting on some forums is a no-no. I took a break to post another series, but next week should have an all new episode.