PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone actually use the Creature Creator?

Fynn
02-18-2015, 12:06 PM
I mean, of all the useless features in a game, this has to be the worst. Who thought it was a good idea to add a huge roster of available characters to a game that's already centered and balanced around a fixed party of three people who can change jobs? I'm sorry, but I really prefer to pretend this function doesn't exist, because it kind of ruins my enjoyment of the game.

Anyone agree? Anyone wanna punch me, maybe?

Sephiroth
02-18-2015, 01:35 PM
My Level 1 Seymour, Lulu and Trema who can beat Major Numerus in a few minutes disagree with you.

Via Infinito is nothing after Creature Creation.

Fynn
02-18-2015, 02:41 PM
My Level 1 Seymour, Lulu and Trema who can beat Major Numerus in a few minutes disagree with you.

Via Infinito is nothing after Creature Creation.

Via Infinito was nothing for me anyway :monster:

Karifean
02-19-2015, 12:05 AM
Well excuse me while I go back to enjoying what is by far the most fun sidequest in any FF game ever.

In all seriousness though, especially if you haven't used CC before it's best to separate it from the main game entirely. The Fiend Arena is still there and if you don't like creating creatures, you can still go through that arena with YRP - the battles there are really fun and challenging at pretty much any stage in the game. And if you don't like using creatures in the main game you can still use them in the Arena. Mix and match with YRP so you actually have something to do besides regulate stars.

To me it only expands on the already amazing combat system. CC-ing can be a lot of fun.

Richard
05-02-2015, 07:19 PM
No, I never used it. Didn't see the need for it...to be honest. XD

Ayen
05-02-2015, 08:10 PM
There was a Creature Creator?

#themoreyouknow

Karifean
05-02-2015, 10:06 PM
There was a Creature Creator?

#themoreyouknow

It's an addition to the HD Remaster. Well technically it was an addition to the International version, but that one was Japan-exclusive.

Shiva95
05-03-2015, 01:44 PM
No, I never used it.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
06-02-2015, 06:53 PM
It's worth at least seeing the tutorial to laugh at Brother in your party and doing the first tournament for the psychic dressphere.

Probably my favorite sphere. It lets you float and do cool moves.