PDA

View Full Version : How would you design the next Spider-Man film suit?

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-18-2015, 07:52 PM
I would take the best of both worlds approach with the next Spidey suit. Basically I'd take what was great about the Sam Raimi Spider-Man suit and what was great about the Marc Webb Spider-Man suit, and sort of mesh them together.

Shiny
02-18-2015, 09:51 PM
The eyes on the newer suit are more like the eyes in the comic books so I like that. I prefer the mesh texture of the old suit. That sort of leathery scaly texture is really overused in super hero movies and considering Spider-Man hand-crafted the suit himself I find it not really believable that he'd be able to tailer such a detailed suit. Even if he is smart that takes years of experience that he doesn't have.

For the same reason, I don't like the webbing on the old suit. Overall the suit in the sequel of The Amazing Spiderman is the best as it's the closest to comics. I just wish Garfield were able to fill it out more.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-19-2015, 01:06 AM
The eyes on the newer suit are more like the eyes in the comic books so I like that. I prefer the mesh texture of the old suit. That sort of leathery scaly texture is really overused in super hero movies and considering Spider-Man hand-crafted the suit himself I find it not really believable that he'd be able to tailer such a detailed suit. Even if he is smart that takes years of experience that he doesn't have.

For the same reason, I don't like the webbing on the old suit. Overall the suit in the sequel of The Amazing Spiderman is the best as it's the closest to comics. I just wish Garfield were able to fill it out more.

I always thought that the Marc Webb Amazing Spider-Man 2 suit, would look great with smaller eyes on the mask. Let's say that the Marc Webb TASM2 mask had the eyeglass-lenses from the original 2002 Spider-Man mask...:D

That would be AWESOME in my opinion.

Night Fury
02-19-2015, 02:47 AM
Spidermankini

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-19-2015, 04:31 AM
Spidermankini

I would go for that, if this was Spider-Woman but it's not. It's Spider-Man and I don't need to see Spidey's lean muscles.

Shauna
02-19-2015, 12:17 PM
Spidermankini

I would go for that, if this was Spider-Woman but it's not. It's Spider-Man and I don't need to see Spidey's lean muscles.

I disagree. I think we need to see more of Spidey's lean muscles tbqh. :colbert:

blackmage_nuke
02-19-2015, 02:32 PM
Im not a costume designer so if I designed the next Spiderman suit it would look something like this 62912

CimminyCricket
02-20-2015, 01:48 AM
To be honest, Miles Morales's suit is by far my favorite. I'd love to see it in film.

The Fat Bioware Nerd
02-20-2015, 04:59 AM
I disagree. I think we need to see more of Spidey's lean muscles tbqh. :colbert:

Yeah, you girls need to see more of Spidey's lean muscles, but us, guys don't have to see Spidey's lean muscles.

Leigh
02-20-2015, 10:48 AM
Spandex! All Spandex! Where's the Spandex section?! Ah!! Spandex!!

Shauna
02-20-2015, 02:00 PM

Yeah, you girls need to see more of Spidey's lean muscles, but us, guys don't have to see Spidey's lean muscles.

I think you're generalising a bit here. I'm sure I could find some guys who wouldn't mind seeing that.

Shiny
02-22-2015, 02:07 AM
Spandex! All Spandex! Where's the Spandex section?! Ah!! Spandex!!

Exactly. I don't like that material used in the new one. Needs to be just spandex. Looked a little Nylon-y.

Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World
02-22-2015, 02:45 PM

I think you're generalising a bit here. I'm sure I could find some guys who wouldn't mind seeing that.
I would love to see that. Mmmmm.

Calliope
02-23-2015, 12:58 AM
I would put a non-white guy in it.

maybee
02-25-2015, 05:50 AM
Like this

http://media.comicbook.com/uploads1/2014/10/545264237bd9a-111155.jpg