PDA

View Full Version : Favorite guest character?

Scotty_ffgamer
02-23-2015, 09:41 PM
Who was your favorite guest to fight along side you? I quite liked Larsa, mostly because he liked to throw high potions at my characters.

Egami
02-23-2015, 09:53 PM
Reddas was badass but Larsa seemed more practical and helpful in battle so I'd probably pick him. Doing the Pharos (one of my favorite parts of the game) with Reddas was great tho and his scenes at the top are amazing.

Scotty_ffgamer
02-23-2015, 10:02 PM
Reddas was pretty awesome. He had good damage output which is really all I needed when I was going through the Pharos a couple of days ago (finally beat this game). I do like having someone else to heal, though.

As a side note: Is there anyone you wish you could have had as a guest character as well, even if it might not make sense? I would have liked to fight along side Judge Drace.

Egami
02-23-2015, 10:25 PM
Judge Drace is a good choice. For another...Montblanc maybe? Would have been fun to have that moogle on the party wreaking havoc left and right. I think it would have also been quite fitting if he joined you for the fight against Yiazmat given the backstory and reasons for the hunt.

fat_moogle
02-23-2015, 11:55 PM
Larsa, because he's the only guest character that I can remember from what I played.

Fynn
02-24-2015, 05:50 AM
Larsa, definitely. Not just because of the hi-potions - I just really like his character and role in the story.

Pumpkin
02-24-2015, 05:04 PM
Ashe :greenie:

Egami
02-24-2015, 05:07 PM
Ashe :greenie:

Hehe, well if we are counting that instance then sure she would be my favorite as well :)

Alonzo_
02-25-2015, 08:41 PM
Larsa was extremly helpfull with the potions, had him for most of the game but I really liked the badboy Reddas, pretty sad what happend