PDA

View Full Version : My NES collection is back

Spooniest
02-25-2015, 12:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vJIUECTl.jpg

I have Faxanadu, Final Fantasy and Super Mario Brothers.

And a CRT to play them on. Score!

What old games/systems do you have still? Want to post a pic? Go right ahead!

metagloria
02-25-2015, 03:32 PM
I still have all my old systems. (Except maybe my original Game Boy...not sure what ever happened to that.) And I probably have more NES games than games for any other console. They include:

Final Fantasy
Super Mario Bros. (1+Duck Hunt, 2, 3)
Yoshi
The Legend of Zelda (1, 2)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1, 2, 3)
Mega Man (2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Metroid
Kirby's Adventure
Batman
Adventure Island
Muppet Adventure
Quattro Adventure
Tetris
Ultima IV: Quest of the Avatar

I also have a Super Nintendo with two games (Super Mario World and Super Metroid) that I bought at a pawn shop in like 2006, and a Sega Genesis with all the Sonic games and not much else worth talking about in public.

Spooniest
02-25-2015, 05:09 PM
+1 to my game collection...

OMG YOU GUYS

My old best friend Robbie sent me his copy of Dragon Warrior today! ...

AND OUR OLD FILE IS STILL INTACT

This rocks mega

Shiny
02-28-2015, 12:21 PM
These are all my old games that I could salvage:

This bin contains NES, SNES, PC, PS1, and Gameboy Color games. Along with my busted up purple Gameboy Color and another Gameboy I found a few days ago that was my sister's. Not sure why I have two Tomb Raiders. I think one may have been free or a demo.

Mommy dearest threw away part of this collection including my N64, SNES, NES, and Sega Saturn systems. And the Duck Hunt gun. Actually the Sega might still be around some where, but the other three were definitely thrown away, sadly. As for the games I'm missing all my N64 games and a few of my Gameboy games.

I guess for semi-old I still have quite a few Xbox and PS2 games that are on a shelf else where and cba to take pic of that.

VG Old School
03-06-2015, 06:01 AM
I sold my NES when I was 10, foolishly thinking I could turn enough money to get a Super Nintendo. Learned a life lesson that day...

Recently started putting my collection back together. My SNES collection is much more robust and my N64 collection is decent, too. Sega Genesis & Playstation (because I never owned it) are off to a (slow) start (and I've had one of the 2 games for years). My Game Gear & PS2 lot is small but decent, GameCube collection is OK and my X360 is pretty stout. My PC game list is stupidly large.

But I hope you're enjoying the retro gaming Spooniest, that's what matters the most! Curious about your thread title, too. Did you once have an NES & Games or Collection but parted with it? Or was it a just needing a TV/System?

For tax, my NES games:
Mega Man 2
M.C. Kids
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Donkey Kong Classics
The Simpsons: Bart vs. The World
Monopoly
Wall Street Kid
Fester's Quest
Bases Loaded
Commando
Silent Service
Double Dare
Skate or Die
Operation Wolf

Spooniest
03-07-2015, 03:25 AM
I have added Punch-Out!! to my collection. I now have a total of 5 NES games. :D woot