PDA

View Full Version : Spring Cleaning

Jinx
03-01-2015, 06:01 PM
So, while it's not actually spring yet, we are entering into those months of warm and shedding our cabin layers! Thus, it's time to clean up the last year of gunk and everything else that's accumulated in corners and hidden places.

Do you ever go on cleaning binges and do really detailed deep-cleaning? I don't do it THAT often, most of the time I just make sure things are clean and tidy. But every now and then I really feel the desire to clean EVERYTHING and actually CLEAN it. I'm talking several days worth of cleaning.

Shorty
03-01-2015, 06:25 PM
Nope. The only time I have ever needed to do a cleaning binge is after I've been a depressed slug and don't take care of myself or my space for a little bit because of whatever. Otherwise, I clean up shortly after making things untidy because there are so many other things I would rather be doing than going on a cleaning binge.

Sephex
03-01-2015, 09:27 PM
I will randomly, actually clean. I am much better of taking care of my condo than I did my last apartment (more space makes it easier), but by no means is it CLEAN, clean. I just spruce things up and make well traveled areas passable or straight up clean most of the time. I plan on doing a complete cleaning/overhaul soon because my girlfriend will be moving in this June.

Yellow_Magic
03-01-2015, 09:49 PM
I deep-clean every month or so...it helps that my accommodation is just a bedroom with a kitchen unit.

Shiny
03-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Maybe I should stop. I keep finding weird trout when I do extreme cleaning.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-01-2015, 11:38 PM
Maybe I should stop. I keep finding weird trout when I do extreme cleaning.

What are some things you've found?

Crop
03-02-2015, 02:19 AM
Spring what?

Pike
03-02-2015, 10:18 AM
I keep meaning to go through and clean out my bank in World of Warcraft because it's a mess, but then I pull it up and change my mind almost immediately

noxious.sunshine
03-02-2015, 01:25 PM
I've been doing that lately some.

I'm usually more motivated to deep clean if I'm uh.. "feeling good" ... if you get my drift.

I want to pull out our oven and clean around and under it, but I'm not sure if that's possible.

I've gotten rid of a bunch of old clothes and reorganized some stuff. I've got to buckle down and get on really cleaning everything tho cuz my bf's parents are gonna be here in 2 weeks