PDA

View Full Version : It's Been a Long Time

FFIX Choco Boy
03-04-2015, 03:59 AM
Hey, everyone. Not sure how many of you remember me (Though it seems like the entire site has become a memorial to me because of the chocobo pictures. I was the first one to use this one, after all.), but I was just stopping by to see how the site was, and to my surprise it's still going strong. Lots of stuff has happened to me in the past... Gosh, must have been 4 years since I've visited. And I'm glad to see all the familiar faces still flitting around here. Though, the new site design did take me off guard at first. I'm going to have to get used to it... Either way, I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and that it's nice to be back.

Scotty_ffgamer
03-04-2015, 05:38 AM
I wasn't around for you, but welcome back! The new skin I think took everyone a little bit to get used to, but now I don't really even notice it.

Quindiana Jones
03-04-2015, 07:45 AM
Hot damn, you old, son!

I remember you! Obviously. Because I lived on the FFIX forum for years. xD

What happened to you? What is currently happening to you? What do you hope and dread will happen to you? :D

FFIX Choco Boy
03-04-2015, 08:13 AM
I joined the Air Force, and was let go from the Air Force; started dating a girl, proposed to her, then broke up with her; started having a few medical issues, and healed from most of them, though there are still a few that remain; mostly I've just been trying to get by day to day. Nowadays, I'm happily single, though looking for a job and to get into college and doing some streaming online. Having nothing to occupy my time day after day has gotten rather dull. And as far as dread goes, well, I guess nothing at all is probably the worst thing I can think of at the moment. Though, I don't recognize your name... But I might be able to guess. Quinny?

Psychotic
03-04-2015, 08:41 AM
Choco Boy! I heard you were in prison!

FFIX Choco Boy
03-04-2015, 08:57 AM
Prison? Where did you hear this? I'll admit that basic training was pretty squalid, but it wasn't THAT bad.

Quindiana Jones
03-04-2015, 10:09 AM
I joined the Air Force, and was let go from the Air Force; started dating a girl, proposed to her, then broke up with her; started having a few medical issues, and healed from most of them, though there are still a few that remain; mostly I've just been trying to get by day to day. Nowadays, I'm happily single, though looking for a job and to get into college and doing some streaming online. Having nothing to occupy my time day after day has gotten rather dull. And as far as dread goes, well, I guess nothing at all is probably the worst thing I can think of at the moment. Though, I don't recognize your name... But I might be able to guess. Quinny?

Holy crap. A lot has happened for you! I love the idea of Choco Boy in the Air Force. :up:

I went to college, went to university, finished university, moved to France, moved to China, still in China. :D

And yep. I am Pure Quin14, Quin 'n' Tonic, Harle-Quin and all the rest. xD

FFIX Choco Boy
03-04-2015, 10:21 AM
I'm pretty sure I knew you when you were Pure Quin14, but I did come back temporarily for a couple months while you were Harle-Quin. My memory may be off, though. In my mind, you were always just "Quinny". And, I do wish I was still in the Air Force, but I sustained an abdominal injury in basic training and was forced to come back home because of it. It hasn't healed properly, and it's been almost a full year since I came home.

noxious.sunshine
03-04-2015, 12:56 PM
I don't remember you cuz I'm new.

But que Aaliyah with dat title tho lol

FFIX Choco Boy
03-04-2015, 09:50 PM
Well, in proper FFIX Choco Boy fashion, I have swooped in and quickly identified the answer to a difficult FFVII riddle, and I've also reinstated the FFIX riddles. Just like old times. Nothing ever really changes around here, does it?

As well, hello Noxious and Scotty. Glad to have you here. And you both outrank me with your post count already, so... Kupos and Kwehs to you.

Shauna
03-04-2015, 11:55 PM
Welcome back! I remember you floating around the forum all those years ago. Glad to have you among us again!

Depression Moon
03-05-2015, 04:15 AM
Welcome back.

FFIX Choco Boy
03-05-2015, 05:36 AM
Shauna. DM. You guys are all still around. And I remembered what Quinny was called back when - Quinter Wonderland.

Now I just need to find NeoTifa, Melissaur, AK, Tifa's Boobs, Jiro, Qwertysaur, Rantz, Raistlin, Blackmage_Nuke, Fuzakeru, Marshall Banana, The Space Pope, and Jessweeee. Then I'll have talked to, I believe, everyone that I can remember... And, for some reason, I have the sneaking suspicion that at least 80% of them are still here somewhere.

Egami
03-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Welcome back Choco Boy :)

Can't say I remember you (sorry!) but It is only natural since I was away for several years and only came back recently. But nice to have you here, see you around :)

fat_moogle
03-05-2015, 03:54 PM
Welcome back! I don't know you as I only joined here last year. So nice to meet you :D

qwertysaur
03-06-2015, 02:39 AM
Strike one off of your list. :p

noxious.sunshine
03-06-2015, 03:46 AM
Tifa's Boobs #ragequit like 6 months ago. RIP in peace

Loony BoB
03-06-2015, 10:02 AM
That is one hell of a lot of life you've gone through recently. Haven't felt like you've been gone too long really, but that's mostly a result of me being around so long that the years kind of blend into each other. :D Great to have you posting again though, you were always one of the good'uns. :up:

FFIX Choco Boy
03-06-2015, 10:10 AM
ACK! How could I forget about BoB?!?! And it's sad to hear that Boobs is gone. She was also a good'un.

Loony BoB
03-06-2015, 10:12 AM
Tifa's Boobs is Jinx now and is extremely active. :p Quite a number of those members you listed are still active. :) Rantz, Jessweeee?, Raistlin, blackmage_nuke, Aerith's Knight... you can find 'em all posting around the forums. A few others too :D

Aerith's Knight
03-07-2015, 09:12 PM
Yup, I've been active for years and years. Totally didn't drop out for years only coming in to play Mafia or give a yearly once-over. :shifty:

And stop making such hard riddles!

FFIX Choco Boy
03-07-2015, 11:59 PM
My riddles aren't hard. Most of them don't even last a full week. Though, the ones that DO tend to last for a couple months...

theundeadhero
03-10-2015, 04:52 PM
I think what Psy meant to say is welcome back to the prison that you can never escape forever.