PDA

View Full Version : >> Is there a way to get easy money?

black orb
03-05-2015, 04:43 AM
>>> Since being born in a rich family failed miserably from the very start, I need a way to get money easy. I trust the genius minds of EoFF can find a good solution.

Now this is important it must be a way that does not involve:

1- Work for it, im too lazy for that.
2- Steal money, sell drugs, I dont want to go to jail.
3- Gamble, Im a unlucky person (I have never won trout in my entire life).
4- Prostitution, not interested really and Im not very good looking anyways.
5- Marry a rich woman, that just.. wont happen.
6- Play Hobo and beg for money on the streets, thats way too embarrasing.
7- Sell bodily fluids, a liver, etc. I think thats illegal in my country.

Thanks in advance..:luca:

CimminyCricket
03-05-2015, 05:21 AM
Okay, I've got this. After reading your list of requirements very carefully I suggest that you marry a rich man.

You're welcome. Vote for me in the Screenname Competition.

WildRaubtier
03-05-2015, 07:10 AM
Sell dumb shit on etsy? That's easy enough.

Pheesh
03-05-2015, 09:50 AM
Do extremely stupid/painful things to yourself and put it on YouTube.

Old Manus
03-05-2015, 10:00 AM
surely go to le glorious s[weed]en where they give everyone free money???

Psychotic
03-05-2015, 10:08 AM
You're an artist. Sell commissions of My Little Pony erotica on Deviant Art and Etsy.

Sephex
03-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Train Lions, Tigers, Panthers, and various other animals similar to that for a few months. Train for what? Stay with me. I install a small ear bud inside the ear canal. It emits frequencies that they can only hear. I tie a big bag around their neck with a sign that clearly reads "Give me money."

When their training is complete, I send out all the animals in a heavily populated city. They are programmed to sit in front of a person for five seconds until the person puts money in the money bag. If they don't put money in the bag, the animal mauls them to death.

So, my logic is that at first people will die because they won't give up the money. However, other people will see what will happen to them if they don't give the animals money. Obviously, the people of the city will put money in the bags.

After awhile, I call them back by activating their ear buds which would tell them to return to base. So the cops don't find out where I live when the animals return, I have a special decoy team of animals that will mislead the cops.

noxious.sunshine
03-05-2015, 01:33 PM
Pretty much what Cim said.

Gotta be careful how you go about it though. Gotta find someone who's in school for something that's gonna ave a big salary and working on their come up as opposed to someone who already has money. Cuz then it's just obvious what you're doing and that's not cute.

I've thought about this way too much.

Fox
03-05-2015, 01:43 PM
Have you considered sucking up to relatives? Some of them will just flat out give you money, but you also want to be on their good side when it's will writing time. Then all you need is some kind of devastating tragedy and it's money in your pocket. How do you think the Queen got so many palaces?

sharkythesharkdogg
03-05-2015, 07:36 PM
Have a eureka moment, and invent the next big thing that get's popular for unknown reasons.

Y'know, useless things that people like anyway like; pet rocks, bacon flavored things that have no business being bacon flavored, or the Kardashians.

krissy
03-06-2015, 04:36 AM
penny stocks

Shiny
03-06-2015, 04:38 AM
Become a chick sexer? http://www.nbcnews.com/business/careers/chick-sexer-60k-year-job-nobody-wants-n317481 Doesn't seem that hard. That or Twitch stream games and dress slutty.

Quindiana Jones
03-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Create a viral trend.

Mirage
03-06-2015, 07:26 PM
Draw on commission. You're good enough at it to do that.

Idk if this counts as "working for it" though.

Necronopticous
03-06-2015, 08:29 PM
Buy as many Wrists and Steepled Hats as you can carry, synth them all into Cotton Robes, sell the Cotton Robes. Rinse & Repeat.

black orb
03-06-2015, 09:33 PM
marry a rich man.
>>> Well I saw this comming from the very beginning, and it happened on the first reply..

and, im not interested..:luca:

Sell dumb trout on etsy? That's easy enough.
>>> Fair enough, sell dumb trout is pretty much my main income but is not enough because people dont spend much money on dumn trout..:luca:

Do extremely stupid/painful things to yourself and put it on YouTube.
>>> How the hell you can make money by doing this?.. and I doubt I would do any that anyways..:luca:

surely go to le glorious s[weed]en where they give everyone free money???
>>> I would need a lot of money to get into a plane and go there in the first place..:luca:

You're an artist. Sell commissions of My Little Pony erotica on Deviant Art and Etsy.
>>> People pay for that stuff? seriously? sound tempting but for some odd reason I just can get to make money through my art.. If sell art were that easy I would have done it a long time ago.. :luca:

Train Lions, Tigers, Panthers, and various other animals similar to that for a few months. Train for what? Stay with me. I install a small ear bud inside the ear canal. It emits frequencies that they can only hear. I tie a big bag around their neck with a sign that clearly reads "Give me money."

When their training is complete, I send out all the animals in a heavily populated city. They are programmed to sit in front of a person for five seconds until the person puts money in the money bag. If they don't put money in the bag, the animal mauls them to death.

So, my logic is that at first people will die because they won't give up the money. However, other people will see what will happen to them if they don't give the animals money. Obviously, the people of the city will put money in the bags.

After awhile, I call them back by activating their ear buds which would tell them to return to base. So the cops don't find out where I live when the animals return, I have a special decoy team of animals that will mislead the cops.
>>> That sound like lots of work..:luca:

Gotta be careful how you go about it though. Gotta find someone who's in school for something that's gonna ave a big salary and working on their come up as opposed to someone who already has money. Cuz then it's just obvious what you're doing and that's not cute.

>>> Who is Cim?..:luca:

Have you considered sucking up to relatives? Some of them will just flat out give you money, but you also want to be on their good side when it's will writing time. Then all you need is some kind of devastating tragedy and it's money in your pocket. How do you think the Queen got so many palaces?
>>> I have poor relatives.. :luca:

Have a eureka moment, and invent the next big thing that get's popular for unknown reasons.

Y'know, useless things that people like anyway like; pet rocks, bacon flavored things that have no business being bacon flavored, or the Kardashians.
>>> Not bad, I guess all I have to do is wait for that "eureka moment" I hope it doesnt take long..:luca:

penny stocks
>>> What?..:luca:

Become a chick sexer? http://www.nbcnews.com/business/careers/chick-sexer-60k-year-job-nobody-wants-n317481 Doesn't seem that hard. That or Twitch stream games and dress slutty.
>>> Im not interested on jobs of any kind..:luca:

Create a viral trend.
>>> Is that like the "eureka moment"?..:luca:

Draw on commission. You're good enough at it to do that.

Idk if this counts as "working for it" though.
>>> I answered this to Psychotic already..:luca:

Buy as many Wrists and Steepled Hats as you can carry, synth them all into Cotton Robes, sell the Cotton Robes. Rinse & Repeat.
>>> LOL, this is like the "Sell dumb trout on etsy?" idea but with more work included.. Terrible idea..:luca:

>>> I also thought about printing my own money, but thats pretty much impossible now.. It may have worked on the early 90`s though..:luca:

please keep sending you ideas..

Mirage
03-06-2015, 10:23 PM
I know people who are worse at drawing than you are but still makes money doing commissions. Perhaps their trick was to not give up before actually trying.

That, or try playing the stock market, but that requires an initial investment. I don't think you can realy afford that, and it is also a lot riskier.

Aerith's Knight
03-06-2015, 10:32 PM
Become a gold digger.

I mean actually dig for gold. I'm not sure if this constitutes work.

Marry 100 year old women, take out life insurance on them, and wait.

CimminyCricket
03-07-2015, 05:40 AM
marry a rich man.
>>> Well I saw this comming from the very beginning, and it happened on the first reply..

and, im not interested..:luca:

>>> Who is Cim?..:luca:

I'm Cim and I gave you probably the best answer you've gotten that didn't violate the rules you made!

But, since that's not what you were into I have another for you:

You're right! Being born into a rich family failed miserably. Best find a rich family whose child has been missing the same number of years as your age. If they accept you, you were finally borne into a rich family.

​nailed it.

Mirage
03-08-2015, 01:20 AM
It's good to know that everyone who aren't poor were simply born into rich families.

fire_of_avalon
03-08-2015, 05:42 AM
If there was a way to make easy money while sitting comfortably on my ass I sure as hell wouldn't tell any of you! But I would buy you a sandwich. He'll I'd buy you a steak sandwich

black orb
03-09-2015, 02:09 AM
I know people who are worse at drawing than you are but still makes money doing commissions. Perhaps their trick was to not give up before actually trying.
>>> Really? maybe people like those worse drawings a lot..:luca:

That, or try playing the stock market, but that requires an initial investment. I don't think you can realy afford that, and it is also a lot riskier.
>>> I have 10 dollars to invest..:luca:

Become a gold digger.

I mean actually dig for gold. I'm not sure if this constitutes work.
>>> Sound like work to me, unless I find gold in my backyard of course..:luca:

Marry 100 year old women, take out life insurance on them, and wait.
>>> I wont marry anyone (that was on my black list)..:luca:

You're right! Being born into a rich family failed miserably. Best find a rich family whose child has been missing the same number of years as your age. If they accept you, you were finally borne into a rich family.

​nailed it.
>>> That plan used to work until the DNA tests appeared..:luca:

It's good to know that everyone who aren't poor were simply born into rich families.
>>> Yeah, the other ones won the lottery..:luca:

If there was a way to make easy money while sitting comfortably on my ass I sure as hell wouldn't tell any of you! But I would buy you a sandwich. He'll I'd buy you a steak sandwich
>>> Then dont tell us..:luca:

Mirage
03-09-2015, 02:13 AM
In that case, no. Sorry, there is absolutely no way for you to earn any money at all, no matter what you do. Better just get used to the thought of being poor for the rest of your life.

CimminyCricket
03-09-2015, 02:40 AM
In that case, no. Sorry, there is absolutely no way for you to earn any money at all, no matter what you do. Better just get used to the thought of being poor for the rest of your life.

:shrug:

escobert
03-10-2015, 10:44 PM
Once I walked into my friends bedroom. There on the ground sat a peice of paper. On that paper a list had been made

Ways to get money:
Get a job
rob a bank
win the lottery

Get a job had been crossed off.

Shiny
03-10-2015, 11:08 PM
Is playing video games really a job? Don't you already do that all day anyway? I would say the Twitch Streams I already recommended are your best bet. That or painting which also already do.

Mirage
03-11-2015, 02:52 AM
robbing a bank is probably too similar to work

black orb
03-11-2015, 09:39 PM
>>> If I got one penny for every time you stalk me here at eoff I would be rich by now...:luca:

Mirage
03-11-2015, 11:17 PM
Stalking is one single but very long process, so you wouldn't have more than one penny.

Loony BoB
03-12-2015, 12:53 PM
No work
No gambling
Nothing illegal
Nothing like inheritance or marrying into money
Nothing that requires effort in any way
No begging

Is there a way?

No. :p Well, short of actually just lucking out and walking down the street and finding it. Of course, even the legality of that could be questioned in some places!

black orb
03-12-2015, 06:59 PM
Is there a way?
>>> I just found a way, I will make people give one penny for every time Mirage reply/quote me or post in any of my threads, I gonna be swimming in gold in no time..:luca:

just lucking out and walking down the street and finding it. Of course, even the legality of that could be questioned in some places!
>>> So if I pick one dollar bill lying on the street, I could go to jail in some places?
what a smurfed up world.:luca:

Mirage
03-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Not a dollar bill, but a dollar bill isn't enough to get you rich. If you found 100000 dollars in a bag, it could indeed be illegal to not report it to the police.

Old Manus
03-12-2015, 09:29 PM
Luckily you would finally have enough money for a bribe.

Shiny
03-24-2015, 01:33 AM
http://www.power1051fm.com/onair/angie-martinez-54909/11-most-ratchet-crowdfunding-projects-13433291/
Being ratchet pays off.