PDA

View Full Version : 1 Week to go!

Aulayna
03-10-2015, 05:30 PM
The brakes have failed, and there ain't no stopping this Hype train now.

CHOO CHOO!

Let the countdown commence.

Which 3 Class Zero members do you think you'll be using the most?

fat_moogle
03-10-2015, 07:19 PM
Still 10 days for me, and I'm going away this weekend so I won't be home to play it much :(

I'm home on the Friday it releases though, but I'm not sure what time my delivery will come (if it even comes on launch day). I'm tempted to go in town early Friday morning, buy it, and then return the copy that I ordered online to the shop in town.

As for characters, I'm not sure who I'll use most. I'll probably try and level them all equally because if one dies then you need to have a decent set of reserves. I'm looking forward to getting to try everyone's different playstyles because the PSP demo was limited to what characters you could play with.

Bubba
03-10-2015, 07:56 PM
Ace is clearly the coolest with his long-range card attacks. He'll be my go-to guy.

I'm gonna experiment with the others though. Looking forward to it!

Leigh
03-10-2015, 08:43 PM
I'm on two weeks annual leave at the end of this one. So I'll have the pleasure of greeting the postman, say "Fanks Mr. Postman!", make a cup of tea, and pop it in the PS4. =)

Fynn
03-11-2015, 10:40 AM
I will probably main Ace since, like Bubba mentioned, he looks super cool. Other than that, I like the girl characters like Queen and how unconventional some of them are (Deuce plays the flute, just like me!!! :omgomg:). Nine looks pretty awesome too.

DMKA
03-12-2015, 02:23 AM
Yeah, I watched a gameplay video with Ace and I was like "Yeah, that's gonna probably be my main guy".

I doubt I'll be playing girl with the giant hammer much. Her fighting looks so slow and clunky. :p

fat_moogle
03-12-2015, 10:44 AM
Well I just pre-ordered the game for the second time, so whatever happens I'll definitely be playing this on the 20th :D

I doubt I'll be playing girl with the giant hammer much. Her fighting looks so slow and clunky. :p

She has a number, you know xD

Pumpkin
03-12-2015, 03:33 PM
I won't be playing this for a good while, but I'm most interested in Deuce, Cinque, and Rem

DMKA
03-13-2015, 12:01 AM
Yeah I know, but I can't be bothered to look it up on the FF Wiki right now. x]

fat_moogle
03-13-2015, 02:34 AM
Now I can say it.

1 WEEK TO GO!

Yeah I know, but I can't be bothered to look it up on the FF Wiki right now. x]
She's Cinque ^^

Vyk
03-13-2015, 05:24 AM
Got a confirmation from Square that mine shipped yesterday. It'll be funny if it shows up early >.> But doubt it. They're pretty good about that

Omni-Odin
03-14-2015, 02:53 PM
Got a confirmation from Square that mine shipped yesterday. It'll be funny if it shows up early >.> But doubt it. They're pretty good about that

Mine just arrived in my town at 6am according to tracking. It would just seem silly to not drop it off today, right?.....right???

Vyk
03-14-2015, 04:21 PM
Indeed. Mine is in town today as well >.> Now they will just sit on it. Asses..

Edit: I wonder what the rules are in going to the facility and requesting your package. Doesn't seem like it'd be illegal to request your own mail that you paid for and is meant for you