PDA

View Full Version : Good evening.

Euon
03-15-2015, 08:45 PM
I apologise for not doing this sooner but I've been quite socially busy with friends out of town first. I understand it's a touch uncouth to have a first post elsewhere but hey, I figured I may as well throw this thread up now.

Well! I come to your doorstep as an avid FF fan, particularly fond of most of the series with a lean towards FFVIII, making this place's title a dead on hook in my mind. I appreciate a great deal of RPG games and games altogether, with the aforementioned type taking lead of my fancy. Being in Europe some releases are a little trickier to get hold of than others, such as only just being able to play Suikoden I / II and Xenogears with ease. I'm also quite fond of writing and hoping this place offers a neat little RP section or a place to try and discern some level of creative writing, aside from this I'm unfortunately a touch irregular in my communications. I'll likely stick to general chat and be picky until I settle in.

I hope I haven't put anyone off! That said, I hope to become fast friends with the folk about town as such. Here's hoping that tantalisingly close Type-0 release gifts me early mail.

EDIT: Oh, please feel free to ask any questions about AFK or online life. I welcome it wholeheartedly.

Shauna
03-15-2015, 11:18 PM
Welcome to EoFF! Glad to have you around! Take your time to settle in, we don't bite too much. :3 Glad to see you settling in with #eoff too! All the cool folk are in there. And in terms of writing, we do have the Timber Maniacs forum for all your creative needs. :)

I know that Suikoden I/II have recently been popped up on the PSN Store, but how did you get to play Xenogears with ease? Did that get some secret release that I missed?!

Psychotic
03-15-2015, 11:49 PM
Hello, welcome to EoFF!
EDIT: Oh, please feel free to ask any questions about AFK or online life. I welcome it wholeheartedly. Rightio, what's your favourite food?

Euon
03-16-2015, 12:11 AM
Thank you both! I'm glad that the Timber Maniacs section is called that, let alone exists! :) As for Xenogears, I got fed up and set up an American PSN and bought $10 cards through Amazon. I couldn't let such a well reputed RPG escape me any longer!

Also, I find my favourite food is divided into mains and desserts. My favourite main is spaghetti bolognese with dessert being baklava or banana fritter soaked in honey. Either way, honey soaked things.

EDIT: Now I think on it, I should also grab FF Origins there. Having them handheld only is a pain.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-16-2015, 12:28 AM
Here's hoping that tantalisingly close Type-0 release gifts me early mail.

I hope the same thing. I checked my shipping tracker and it said my game's only 3 hours away. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow!

Euon
03-16-2015, 02:57 AM
Ah, you're lucky! I envy you so much. Did you order the standard or a limited edition?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-16-2015, 05:55 AM
Collector's Edition :hattip:

Euon
03-16-2015, 02:27 PM
Awesome. I was fortunate enough to have the cash at the time so I dived right on it. Not long, not long!

Leigh
03-16-2015, 02:40 PM
Welcome gentleman, sir.

Spaghetti Bolognaise is food of the Gods. :) nom!

Euon
03-16-2015, 02:41 PM
Damn right! Unfortunately I've been making it with a little too much garlic lately, though. Not the worst thing that could happen but the slightly off taste...Grah! Such a pain.

fat_moogle
03-16-2015, 04:11 PM
Welcome to the forums! I love spag bol! Let's be friends :P Also nothing wrong with a bit too much garlic xD

Euon
03-16-2015, 04:40 PM
I would agree but my god, so much! XD Yes, let's be pals. I'm kind of surprised this turned into a spag bol appreciation thread but hey, spaghetti is delicious with the right sauce and meat. Parmezan topping, yea or nay?

Leigh
03-16-2015, 04:55 PM
If you don't like Parmesan topping, get the hell out!:love:

fat_moogle
03-16-2015, 06:26 PM
I don't want to jeapordise our newly established bond but I'm afriad that I can't stand parmesan cheese xD

Euon
03-16-2015, 08:09 PM
It's ok fat_moogle, I still love you just the way you are xD Yay Leigh! Parmesan!

Leigh
03-16-2015, 11:42 PM
Clearly that Moogle didn't get fat off Parmesan!! :mad2:

Bubba
03-17-2015, 12:33 AM
Great have you here, Ueon! Already seen you posting around and I like the cut of your jib.

Welcome to EOFF! :D

fat_moogle
03-17-2015, 01:10 AM
It's ok fat_moogle, I still love you just the way you are xD Yay Leigh! Parmesan!
Well that's a relief! :p

Clearly that Moogle didn't get fat off Parmesan!! :mad2:
Maybe I'll have to sprinkle parmesan on everything unhealthy as a deterrent xD

Sephex
03-17-2015, 05:42 AM
Great have you here, Ueon! Already seen you posting around and I like the cut of your jib.

Welcome to EOFF! :D

Off topic, but that expression always sounded like a subtle body modification joke to me.

*leaves thread awkwardly*

*pokes head back in*

Welcome to EoFF, Euon!

*tries to leave with confidence*

*trips*

*chicken nuggets I was saving for later spill everywhere*

*eats one*

*leaves thread sobbing*

Euon
03-17-2015, 03:38 PM
Thanks Bubba and Sephex XD Not a bad idea, f_mog. Ah, I certainly feel very warmly welcomed. Thank you all.

Mahad
03-18-2015, 02:15 AM
Welcome, Euon. Feel free to discuss every FF/game related topic that ever crosses your mind 'round this pretty place. Tell us about how you thought Larsa and Kuja were not guys the first time you saw them, or how you haven't played FFVii yet, or how you collected all the summons in FFX (some of these may not actually apply to you).

Euon
03-19-2015, 04:59 PM
Thank you, Mahad. I'm afraid I'm unfamiliar with Larsa but all else rings a bell! It's nice to know I can run my mouth aoubt tidbits too, I know of some places not so keen on open conversation. It's greatly appreciated.

Shauna
03-19-2015, 06:28 PM
No need to worry about blabbing on about things. :3