PDA

View Full Version : Have you played Final Fantasy Type-0 yet?

Pike
03-29-2015, 05:01 PM
This came out recently! Have YOU played it?

fat_moogle
03-29-2015, 06:21 PM
I'm playing through this at the moment. Not literally at this moment though as I'm busy stuffing my face with chips and spring rolls xD Currently at the beginning of Chapter 5.

Bubba
03-29-2015, 08:46 PM
Yes! I wasn't sure at first but I'm really enjoying it now. Really like a lot of the characters and the battle system is great.

Vermachtnis
03-30-2015, 01:32 AM
Not yet. I still haven't gotten in the current gen.

Pumpkin
03-30-2015, 02:00 PM
No :(

Aulayna
03-30-2015, 05:55 PM
A small amount, yes.

Mirage
04-01-2015, 01:39 AM
I have now. Not for long though.

fat_moogle
04-01-2015, 02:35 AM
I have now. Not for long though.
*victory theme*

I'm glad it finally arrived! :D

Mirage
04-01-2015, 03:44 AM
Now I just hope I can get used to the extreme motion blur. So far, it feels like pins in my eyeballs.

Ayen
04-02-2015, 10:24 AM
No, and I probably won't be able to for a long ass time.

Vermachtnis
04-23-2015, 09:17 PM
I got a PS4 and this game this morning. I played it for an hour. I'm on Officer difficulty.

fat_moogle
04-23-2015, 11:59 PM
Now I just hope I can get used to the extreme motion blur. So far, it feels like pins in my eyeballs.
The option to change the camera sensitivity would have been nice.

I got a PS4 and this game this morning. I played it for an hour. I'm on Officer difficulty.
Welcome to the PS4 club :) Have you had a chance to play the game yet?

Vyk
04-24-2015, 02:01 AM
I started it, and enjoyed it, but it had that niche enjoyment. We got Bloodborne like a week later, and that had full-blown enjoyment. Something the girlfriend and I play off of each other. Taking different paths, and helping each other spot things like items, or hiding ambush enemies, or patterns in intense boss fights. It was an interesting world to both play in and watch. She wasn't so interested in watching Type-0. I had to take a pause while we move (which is taking longer than projected due to financial constraints). But once we get our laptop trays and the other television and stuff where more gaming options will be available so nobody is stuck watching a playthrough with a game they don't enjoy I will get back into it, and likely pick back up on Xenoblade Chronicles and stuff as well. But yes, short answer is I have played and enjoyed this. I did not get used to the controls and difficulty yet. Though I feel silly like I was dying way too easily so I'm sure it just hadn't clicked yet. But maybe the break will help with that

Vermachtnis
04-24-2015, 05:07 AM

I played some more and got to the start of Chapter 3. And due to a couple of mishaps, I got to play as everyone at the end of Chapter 2. I really like playing as Nine, Queen, King, Sice, and Eight. I didn't like playing as Cinque or Jack that much though. But I like Cinque's VA so I might put her in my team anyway.

FFIX Choco Boy
04-24-2015, 05:20 AM
I love playing as Queen. I have infinite roll dodge on her, and I quite literally ROFLMAO my way to victory by rolling around people until a killsight opens up, then quickly hitting it.

fat_moogle
04-24-2015, 06:28 PM
@Vyk: Yeah, the game does take some getting used to. I hope your move goes ok!

I played some more and got to the start of Chapter 3. And due to a couple of mishaps, I got to play as everyone at the end of Chapter 2. I really like playing as Nine, Queen, King, Sice, and Eight. I didn't like playing as Cinque or Jack that much though. But I like Cinque's VA so I might put her in my team anyway.
UGH Cinque is useless! Also I hated Jack at first, but once you unlock his Lightning Flash ability he can deal mega damage!

CimminyCricket
04-24-2015, 06:42 PM
I have considered purchasing it, but the way that the last few releases have not been up to the standard I expect or enjoy, I don't think I will.