PDA

View Full Version : In the town where I wasn't born...

Baloki
03-18-2015, 11:30 PM
It's been such a long and winding road fellow EoFFers, but we'll never disappear as we've seen that road before but hell, it always leads me here, right to BoB's door. Still, all you need is love I hear? Love, love, love, because there's nothing that we can do that hasn't been done, nothing we can't post that hasn't been posted, but we can learn how to copy+pasta in time.

Still, let me tell you about yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, but now it looks like they're here to stay, even though I believed they were yesterday. Still I don't post nearly half as much as I used to, but I wouldn't say, but how I long for yesterday!

Yesterday MAPS was such an easy game to play, but yesterday is such an easy place to hide, still, why'd you all go? Why won't you say? Why do you make me work eight days of the week, because I hope you need my posts babe!

HELP! I need some replies!

HELP! Not just anyone!

When I was younger, but so much younger than today I never needed anybody's help in any way but now these days are gone I'm not so self assured. And now my life has changed in oh so many ways, but every now every now and then I feel so insecure, but look at all the lonely people in the church where a wedding has been, living the dream. Writing the sermon that no-one will hear!

But all the lonely people, where do they all come from? Just where do they all belong?

Vyk
03-19-2015, 03:28 AM
What has China done to you :P

Freya
03-19-2015, 04:18 AM
I'm so confused. Some one hold me.

Sephex
03-19-2015, 04:37 AM
This was an interesting episode of Evangelion.

krissy
03-19-2015, 05:57 AM
imagine all the posts
replying to your thread

oooh-oooh

Psychotic
03-19-2015, 08:57 AM
the joke is that it's beatles songs

Shiny
03-19-2015, 05:35 PM
This is just...I can't.

Yellow_Magic
03-19-2015, 11:40 PM
This was an interesting episode of Evangelion.
Tell me about it. C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S are in order

Pike
03-20-2015, 01:59 AM
So... Beatles thread?

I Am The Walrus is their best song, Y/Y

Spooniest
03-20-2015, 03:56 AM
RPG gamers
(Gamers, gamers)
(Badass guitar riff)

Dear sir or madam will you read this book
It took them years to write, will you take a look?
It's based on Tolkein and some myths there and here
And they needed jobs, so they decided to be RPG gamers

RPG GAMERS

It's an orc-infested dungeon of an evil man
And his hordes of demons fight to beat the band
The heroes are working for a level up
It's a steady job and they want to be RPG gamers

RPG GAMERS

Now the first editon was ripped off by Square
But they gave the hero some spiky hair
If they hadn't changed it there would have been court
But they changed it round
Cause they wanted to be RPG gamers

RPG GAMERS!!

Old Manus
03-20-2015, 09:13 AM
pike is a pretty nice girl

but she doesn't have a lot to say

Spooniest
03-20-2015, 02:57 PM
(Kupo) x4

Here come old spiketop
He come raisin up buster
He got mako eyeball
He shoot bolt of lightning
He got hair up to the sky
Gonna beat Sephiroth, he's a heck of a guy

(Kupo) x4

He wear no right hand he got
Guns with bullets
He got badass bling bling
He shoot rain of lazers
He say "Come on, newcomer. Follow me."
One thing I can tell you is I ain't Mr. T

Cloud Together! Right now! Final Fantasy!

(Kupo!) x4

She martial artist she got
Metal knuckles
She got double d cups
She bring Final Heaven
She got feet kicking violently
Cannot call her rockhard without irony

Right!

(Solo by Nobuo Uematsu)

She pray for Planet, she got
Flower basket
She got holy water
She got fury brand limit
She won't be around come disc 3
Yes she's gonna (SPOILER) most unfortunately

Cloud Together! Yeah! x4

escobert
03-20-2015, 11:33 PM
It's been such a long and winding road fellow EoFFers, but we'll never disappear as we've seen that road before but hell, it always leads me here, right to BoB's door. Still, all you need is love I hear? Love, love, love, because there's nothing that we can do that hasn't been done, nothing we can't post that hasn't been posted, but we can learn how to copy+pasta in time.

Still, let me tell you about yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away, but now it looks like they're here to stay, even though I believed they were yesterday. Still I don't post nearly half as much as I used to, but I wouldn't say, but how I long for yesterday!

Yesterday MAPS was such an easy game to play, but yesterday is such an easy place to hide, still, why'd you all go? Why won't you say? Why do you make me work eight days of the week, because I hope you need my posts babe!

HELP! I need some replies!

HELP! Not just anyone!

When I was younger, but so much younger than today I never needed anybody's help in any way but now these days are gone I'm not so self assured. And now my life has changed in oh so many ways, but every now every now and then I feel so insecure, but look at all the lonely people in the church where a wedding has been, living the dream. Writing the sermon that no-one will hear!

But all the lonely people, where do they all come from? Just where do they all belong?

No.