PDA

View Full Version : [FFX-2] Vita version ATB glitch?

Fynn
03-21-2015, 12:34 PM
I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem as me. I actually think I may have encountered the same issue on the PS2. It's nothing major, but it may get troublesome once I try to use the easy AP gain trick, since it can make me restart the game after I've already invested hours into a battle.

So the thing is, sometimes the ATB gauges just stop. No one can move. The music is still there, the characters still animate, it looks like they're waiting for their turn to come, but it never does... Even the camera pans around sometimes, but nothing else happens. All that's left is to reset the game. This usually happens when more than one character are about to perform actions at the same time. So, anyone else encountered this? Is there a way to fix this?

Oh yeah, and once after I reset, it didn't even want to reload the game, instead displaying an error message.

Mirage
03-21-2015, 02:56 PM
So the game basically acts as if everyone has had stop cast on them?

Ergroilnin
03-21-2015, 02:56 PM
Well not FF-X2 but something like this happens to me in Persona 4 Golden from time to time in the battles as well so I guess Vita can be a bit glitchy at times and there simply isn't any way to save the game without restarting it so you will lose hour there and there. Annoying.

Fynn
03-21-2015, 03:40 PM
Well not FF-X2 but something like this happens to me in Persona 4 Golden from time to time in the battles as well so I guess Vita can be a bit glitchy at times and there simply isn't any way to save the game without restarting it so you will lose hour there and there. Annoying.

It's kinda weird, though. I never encountered such problems in either P4G or either Danganronpa, but like I said, I think I did have this same issue in the original PS2 release.