PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Five Discussion - ***Chapter Five Spoilers Inside***

Aulayna
03-21-2015, 07:36 PM
In this thread discuss chapter five. You can discuss anything that happens in chapter one through four without marking it as a spoiler. That means if you haven't completed this chapter, you probably shouldn't read this thread...

Anything that happens in chapter six and onwards should be marked with SPOILER tags like so...

Something happens!

...which results in something like this (click it): Something happens!

Aulayna
03-21-2015, 07:38 PM
dsgjkhdshgkshgkjahgolasjgkhahglkag

Best chapter so far. Oh my god, so good.

Finally the return of the "RTS" mode. The air battles. The music. The race agains the very tight clock to save people for the bonus items.

Smashing Dragon with Bahamut Zero

10/10, will replay again.

Psychotic
03-28-2015, 12:16 AM
Was replaying this, what the hell actually are those creepy fuckers? I don't get what that was all about but they OHKO'd me and I wasn't amused :colbert: Was indeed a great chapter. DRAGON FIGHT!

Aulayna
03-28-2015, 01:27 PM
Those creepy things are the first "chosen" of the Azure Dragon crystal. Rubrum was involved in a war with them a long time ago. Those things became power obsessive (think LOTR Gollem) and corrupted by the power. The Azure Dragon crystal then blessed the Concordians as we know them, who sealed away the Dracobalts (or something, is what those things are called).

One of the many things only explained through the entries in the Rubicus.

fat_moogle
04-01-2015, 01:46 AM
FEED ME! :eek:

Just completed this chapter myself and I agree that it's definitely the best one so far. The cutscene with the dominion summoning Odin and Bahamut was pretty epic and I hope there are more moments like that to come. I don't mean that in a "I want more people to die" kind of way, just a "this is what you call a cutscene" kind of way :D