PDA

View Full Version : Goblins are douchelords.

Psychotic
03-21-2015, 08:22 PM
Discuss.

Vyk
03-21-2015, 10:30 PM
Between them and the hordes of nighttime versions of those dog things.. Ugh. Yes. So damn annoying. But I have yet to fire this game back up after my one all night battle..

Yellow_Magic
03-21-2015, 10:37 PM
Between them and the hordes of nighttime versions of those dog things.. Ugh. Yes. So damn annoying. But I have yet to fire this game back up after my one all night battle..
Oh God this happened to me too. Imperial robot things and Garulas and dog things all at the same time, one spawning after the other after the other *_*

Psychotic
03-21-2015, 10:46 PM
Seriously! As soon as you clear one load out, the next lot fucking spawn in or drop out of the sky!

Fox
03-21-2015, 10:59 PM
I agree that Goblins are douchelords but it's also thanks to them that I had my coolest moment. Peered over a ledge - group of goblins below. ASSASSIN'S CREED MEGA-DROP ATTACK!! The other guys found a path around because they're boring.

Psychotic
03-22-2015, 12:08 AM
Tell you what though, I could listen to the music where you fight the buggers forever. Which is why I whacked it on the EoFF YouTube channel! For those of you who are similarly afflicted, enjoy!

l_CpBKd53Po

Pheesh
03-22-2015, 12:44 AM
The poison is so goddamn annoying. Every time you use an antidote it takes about 5 seconds before they've poisoned you all over again. Douchelords indeed!

Scotty_ffgamer
03-22-2015, 06:03 AM
They keep laughing at me. My response has been to commit genocide on the goblins.

fat_moogle
03-22-2015, 10:55 AM
The first time I fought goblins at night time I wasn't strong enough because I hadn't camped yet, but I really enjoyed my fights with the goblins in the cave. The music, the atmosphere. I mean the moment that you go to squeeze through the gap and goblins come flooding out...omg. It made me jump! xD Tempest was my friend. Also as far as poison goes I didn't even realise they inflicted that.

FFFFsephychibi
03-22-2015, 03:57 PM
I found them to be quite easy to tackle, they reminded me a lot of the shadow heartless....

Euon
03-22-2015, 10:34 PM
Thrice damned little pains in my arse with their goblin punches and posion! I'm glad that the cave was worth the jaunt though. Ramuh and the Armiger are damn fun! About time we got our hands on that floating crystal sword magic mechanic from that old VSXIII trailer.

fat_moogle
03-23-2015, 01:23 AM
I found them to be quite easy to tackle, they reminded me a lot of the shadow heartless....
Yeah they do a bit now that you mention it. Maybe that's how Nomura (when he was originally directing it) wanted them to look and feel in a nod to his work on Kingdom Hearts.

Ramuh and the Armiger are damn fun! About time we got our hands on that floating crystal sword magic mechanic from that old VSXIII trailer.
That they are! And this is just a demo with no new techniques, magic etc. When all that is available together FFXV is going to make one hell of a game!

スコール・レオンハート
03-30-2015, 04:44 AM
Do you know they are thieves? Somethimes they will knock you and pick one of your potions and use it in front of you.