PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Mario Kart 8 Character

Colonel Angus
04-05-2015, 05:00 PM
Which character from Mario Kart 8 did you enjoy using the most? Was it one of the Koopalings? The enigmatic Shy Guy? Or did you pony up your hard earned money for Link?

Mirage
04-05-2015, 06:42 PM
rosalina fo sho

heavyweight represent

even if you don't like link, it would be madness to not get the dlc, just because of all the tracks you'd be missing out on.

Scotty_ffgamer
04-06-2015, 12:58 AM
I haven't been able to play my Wii U since the DLC came out. I've really been wanting to play it for a while.

Anyways, I voted the one true answer: Waluigi. I started using him as a sort of joke when I first got it, but I started doing way better with him than anyone else.

Vermachtnis
04-06-2015, 01:46 AM
HI I'M DAISY!

Colonel Angus
04-06-2015, 03:13 AM
I do like Link from the dlc, but I agree w/ Mirage that it's worth it alone for the tracks. Those are some great tracks, & that's just the first set.

I can't wait to see the one's from the 2nd dlc. I'm not too hot on the racers they're including. I would've rather had Samus & the guy from F-Zero than the Animal Crossing characters, & would've rather had Magikoopa or something than Dry Bones Bowser. I'd have to race w/ them, though to see if they're good.

Also of note, it's worth buying both DLC sets together, as you get the bonus colors for Yoshi & Shy Guy.

Skyblade
04-07-2015, 02:24 AM
Baby Rosalina for me.

starlet
04-08-2015, 04:51 AM
Anyone who races with me knows I use black Yoshi or black shy guy. I'm probably more fond of Yoshi though, I just occasionally switch it up with shy guy.