PDA

View Full Version : I WANT TO BELIEVE

Calliope
03-24-2015, 11:01 PM
Shove it, Twin Peaks, The X-Files is getting a six episode miniseries! (http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2015/mar/24/the-x-files-return-tv-david-duchovny-gillian-anderson)

Conspiracies! Fighting the future! Exhuming the lone gunmen! Woooooooo!

Leigh
03-24-2015, 11:10 PM
It'd be funny if they where all creature-of-the-week episodes. Just so I can observe the internet rage from fans. =p

The Lone gunmen in a post-Soundgarden world is one hell of a scary thought.

Tyson
03-28-2015, 05:26 AM
Chris Carter said recently its going to be a mix of Monster of the week episodes and mythology stuff.

I'm so excited! Got the entire series boxset and both movies, never thought we'd get another continuation. Got this, Twin Peaks and Ash vs The Evil Dead to look forward to now, they're bringing all classics back.

So Fox brought this back......does that mean Firefly is next? :P

Rostum
03-28-2015, 05:55 AM
I love X Files so much! I just hope they completely ditch those comics that were made after the series, they were just ridiculous and have no place in X Files canon.

Tyson
03-28-2015, 07:02 AM
I love X Files so much! I just hope they completely ditch those comics that were made after the series, they were just ridiculous and have no place in X Files canon.

You're in luck, he also addressed that in a recent interview
Carter also clarifies that while he thinks that IDW's The X-Files: Season 10 plot lines are very interesting, they won't be used in the revival of the TV show.

Rostum
03-28-2015, 08:18 AM
You're in luck, he also addressed that in a recent interview
Carter also clarifies that while he thinks that IDW's The X-Files: Season 10 plot lines are very interesting, they won't be used in the revival of the TV show.

In the humble words of Homer Simpson: Woohoo!