PDA

View Full Version : Let's Play WWF WrestleMania 2000

Ayen
03-27-2015, 08:39 PM
https://soundcloud.com/torijenova/torij-wwf-wrestlemania-2000-commetary

Some back story on this: I had some friends who wanted to hear my comments while I play a video game because they got a good laugh out of the stuff I would share and just how terrible I am at the games I play. I didn't have the time nor the willpower to do straight up Let's Plays with videos and all, so my good friend Ross suggested I just record myself and upload it to Soundcloud. Hence the link up above, so consider this half of a Let's Play? ^^; We'll fill the void with some comedy backups assuming I can find a kid, a fat guy, and a black dude. I played it back twice and am actually kind of proud of it. Didn't sound nearly as bad as I thought I would.

A couple of things before you begin listening to it:
1.) I have a speech impediment. I've been told by those who listened to it that they can understand me just fine, but I do slip on some of my words so if you need me to clarify on something just ask.
2.) I drop a couple of F bombs so this probably isn't something to listen to while at work, or around small children depending on your stance on swearing.
3.) I didn't edit this because I'm a lazy smurf so there's some awkward silence and an annoying buzzing sound towards the end. They both pass.

Now sit back, relax, and enjoy as I take on wrestlers of yesteryear, the English language, and the N64 shoulder buttons.

Edit: Track currently not available due to running out of upload time. I'll try to fix this later.
Edit 2: It's back.

Midgar Mist
02-13-2016, 02:51 PM
Must think on to watch this.