PDA

View Full Version : Armello

escobert
03-30-2015, 02:20 AM
Has anyone played this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrmTurUElaQ

It's pretty fun turn based strategy that is kinda board gameish. It's fun!

Vyk
03-30-2015, 04:36 AM
Color me intrigued. I've always kind of wanted to see if mature anthro story/characters could be done well, and this appears to be on the right track for that. Someone either has, or should enjoy the stories written by Brian Jacques because that is totally within Redwall territory

I will have to keep an eye on this, I was legitimately surprised it went in that direction..

escobert
03-30-2015, 03:59 PM
The graphics are great. I can't wait to get home and play! It feels so complex and just kinda throws you in with no explanation. But after a few games and a few YouTube video's it was pretty easy to pick up. I play as Thane. I want a kitty character! Or a Ram!

I can't wait for the final product. I hope it gets a good following so multiplayer games are good.

escobert
03-31-2015, 12:00 PM
Finally won a couple games last night.

I was able to get my first win by curing the King on the last turn of the game :D. I was sure I had lost! My second win was a bit of a landslide. I won by Prestige (being in in 1st place when the king finally dies) I think I won like 11 Prestige with the next player at 4 lol.

escobert
04-01-2015, 01:34 PM
People on this forum need to get a better taste in games. Armello and DayZ are better then this other crap you all play :mad2: