PDA

View Full Version : Worst GF?

Jarvio
03-31-2015, 08:19 PM
They're all useful in their own ways, but, which GF would you say is the worst/most useless?

I would have to say Siren. I just didn't find much use for her abilities, although it's a hard choice.

Worst to actually summon is Carbuncle, but not worst ability-wise.

Bubba
03-31-2015, 09:36 PM
Not sure as I very rarely used GF in battle. Whichever one has the longest animation.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
03-31-2015, 11:25 PM
Carbuncle could be bad if you try to cast magic on yourself when you've got reflect going on.

Shorty
04-01-2015, 03:09 AM
Carbuncle or Siren. Siren moreso because Carbuncle is cute as shit.

Forsaken Lover
04-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Siren is cute.

And Carbuncle completely breaks the boss right after you get him, which is hilarious.

maybee
04-01-2015, 03:58 PM
Eden ?

It goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

Sephex
04-01-2015, 11:49 PM
Easily Katie. She told me that she loved me and would stay with me forever, but left me in the dust for Phil. I poured my heart out for that woman and she pissed it all away.

blackmage_nuke
04-03-2015, 04:45 PM
Odin/Gilgamesh when Im trying to draw or card.

I quite like Carbuncle

Christmas
04-04-2015, 04:47 PM
All of them are pretty bad mainly because they are naked. :(

Except those that aren't. :bigsmile:

Ayen
04-05-2015, 05:36 AM
All of them are pretty bad mainly because they are naked. :(

Except those that aren't. :bigsmile:

What, you didn't like Shiva's tits?

I didn't have too many of the GFs. My least favorite was Diablos, but I used him for all the wrong reasons.

maybee
04-05-2015, 03:16 PM
I quite like Carbuncle

Same here. He's quite adorable and most likely the cutest Carbuncle in the series. The FF13 remake of him is bloody horrible though.

but left me in the dust for Phil.

Ouch. / hugs you <3

blackmage_nuke
04-06-2015, 06:21 PM
I quite like Carbuncle

Same here. He's quite adorable and most likely the cutest Carbuncle in the series. The FF13 remake of him is bloody horrible though.

Incidentally do not google image search the word "Carbuncle" without the word ff

Kalevala
04-07-2015, 05:46 AM
Easily Katie. She told me that she loved me and would stay with me forever, but left me in the dust for Phil.

Oh man, not Phil. Phil is the worst.

Sephex
04-07-2015, 05:56 AM
Easily Katie. She told me that she loved me and would stay with me forever, but left me in the dust for Phil.

Oh man, not Phil. Phil is the worst.

Yeah, later on he dumped her and had the audacity to call and complain to me about it. I told her, "I guess he had his...Phil." Hung up right there. I never heard from her again.

CimminyCricket
04-08-2015, 12:16 AM
I didn't really use Siren, so she'd have to be the useless one. I will be replaying this summer, so I might come back to change my answer.

Vermachtnis
04-08-2015, 07:04 AM
Probably Zell's, she wasn't even playable and she didn't have a name. I mean Quistis'es wasn't playable, but at Xu had a name.

WildRaubtier
04-08-2015, 02:21 PM
Actual Correct Answer: Brothers

Any that just deal damage were awful, and Brothers deal the worst type of damage and don't even have any decent abilities.

Tonberry would be worst if he didn't have all that useful utility.

Jarvio
04-08-2015, 03:56 PM
Actual Correct Answer: Brothers

Any that just deal damage were awful, and Brothers deal the worst type of damage and don't even have any decent abilities.

Tonberry would be worst if he didn't have all that useful utility.

I disagree about Brothers, because I found the HP+% abilities very useful. Damage wise your right, but their HP abilities rule.

Meltdown
04-09-2015, 12:44 AM
I quite like Carbuncle

Incidentally do not google image search the word "Carbuncle" without the word ff

I was half expecting some half-naked mythical nymph type-being. Unfortunately not so... :|

LunarWeaver
04-12-2015, 01:49 AM
I was curious how to pronounce Quetzalcoatl and looked it up and learned all about it in the process. This is when I was in 8th grade, because I'm old as fuck. So then it actually came up in history class once and I pronounced the name right and the teacher made a big deal of it. I refuse to be educated, cultured, or bettered in any way! I like being horrible. For this reason he is the worst and always will be for me. Cool story, bro.

escobert
05-10-2015, 05:51 PM
I'd say I use Siren or Carbuncle the least.

Formalhaut
05-17-2015, 11:49 PM
Carbuncle is simultaneously the cutest yet most useless summon. All it does is cast reflect on you. Reflect, one of the most situational spells in the game. Ugh.

escobert
05-27-2015, 02:26 AM
Carbuncle is simultaneously the cutest yet most useless summon. All it does is cast reflect on you. Reflect, one of the most situational spells in the game. Ugh.

Yeah, he is oh so cute. But, then you end up reflecting your cure's and whatnot -_-

Carl the Llama
05-27-2015, 10:13 PM
Eden ?

It goes on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on.

and Ariston.

Galuf
05-28-2015, 03:42 PM
the one i used the least was Quazetcotl. but i didnt get any of the optional ones exept odin/Gilgamesh

Rin Heartilly
08-22-2015, 10:49 AM
Gilgamesh.

Excalipoor. That's all I'm gonna say.

RebirthFlame
08-30-2015, 08:55 PM
Must be Siren. She's sexy, gorgeous but useless in the battle.

Saber
08-31-2015, 04:46 PM
I hardly use magic cause I hate restocking. So besides abilities I'd say Cerberus.

maybee
09-03-2015, 05:27 PM
Must be Siren. She's sexy, gorgeous but useless in the battle.

True. I love giving her and Shiva to Irvine though. ;)