PDA

View Full Version : TRUST NO ONE!

Fynn
04-01-2015, 09:15 AM
So it's that day of the year.

Do you take any precautions? Or maybe you prank people yourself?

Psychotic
04-01-2015, 09:50 AM
I don't think anyone should take precautions. You got pranked? Laugh! It's funny! I get bored of reading April Fool's pranks on websites because the comments are always full of "This is a prank! I caught you! Look at me, I am so smart to foil your plans!" from the April Fool's Police or whatever. It's like, alright, well done, do you want a statue dedicated in your honour or will this medal suffice? If you figured it out, great, play along and have a laugh with it.

Shorty
04-01-2015, 12:45 PM
I will be on my guard all day and still get pranked.

blackmage_nuke
04-01-2015, 03:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXYXuXX48m8

maybee
04-01-2015, 03:47 PM
I will be on my guard all day and still get pranked.

Pumpkin
04-01-2015, 03:57 PM
I don't really get pranked and I'm terrible at my own. Oh well!

Freya
04-01-2015, 05:41 PM
I love Blizzards April Fools jokes every year. THis year they made jokes about the walking dead and zoolander and that they added a T.I.N.D.R part into the game. I like the fun "pranks" like that. Where they are just silly, not mean.

Colonel Angus
04-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Not a fan of online pranks. People come on the internet expecting reliable information.

noxious.sunshine
04-01-2015, 06:03 PM
I'm too busy taking care of my bf for either of us to prank the other. He's gotta go get his foot X-Rayed again today.

escobert
04-01-2015, 08:35 PM
DayZ taught me to trust noone long ago! No matter what day it is!

Shauna
04-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Not a fan of online pranks. People come on the internet expecting reliable information.

Why would anybody lie on the internet?!

Colonel Angus
04-01-2015, 10:41 PM

Why would anybody lie on the internet?!
They're twisted & demented.

Sephex
04-01-2015, 10:47 PM
Hey guys, I inherited a trillion dollars today and I will give everyone here at least two million dollars.

Actually, I'm keeping the ****ing money. APRIL FOOLS! Man, I got you good.

Del Murder
04-02-2015, 05:10 AM
Pranks are fun. I like pranking. I can't be pranked, though. At least not online.

People who 'figure out' online pranks and make a point to point that out are the lamest sort of people. However, people who take it upon themselves to shame those who point it out during the prank itself may even be worse. It's almost the difference between a stupid person being stupid and a smart person being stupid. I know who I'd be more disappointed in.

Here's the way you react to online April Fool's jokes. If you are fooled, you laugh and say 'good job chum' and move on. If you figure it out then you play along or at least ignore it if you are not interested in having fun.

Agent Proto
04-02-2015, 05:29 AM
Eh, I wasn't really pranked today, besides that dumb joke Tumblr pulled, and I did also like the joke deviantArt did as well. Stylus IRL needs to be real, I would be drawing on EVERY SURFACE.

I did had a good laugh at what happened with my cousin's daughter. I read she was trying to prank her mom's boyfriend. She used a rubber band on the sink so that it would spray water on you if you turned on the faucet. In the morning, she was making herself lunch for school, and ended up pranking herself because she forgot about the rubber band. xD

Calliope
04-02-2015, 06:29 AM
Spuuky's dad tried to prank me by saying he'd donated a bunch of money to his local library and they were naming a wing after him. I responded by calling the library and saying my employer was interested in donating a bunch of money to the library, but would like a call from the manager first, and then gave them Spuuky's dad's contact details. Spuuky's dad said once he answered the phone and the manager identified himself, he didn't know whether to laugh or curse - but he did make a donation! I will have to be vigilant for the next few months, he's pretty steamed :D

Ayen
04-02-2015, 10:15 AM
Pranks in this house involve getting an Xbox 360 controller thrown at you.

Christmas
04-04-2015, 04:31 PM
I tried donating my egg but they figured out it is a chicken egg. Man, people nowadays are so hard to prank. :(