PDA

View Full Version : Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem

Skyblade
04-05-2015, 06:37 PM
Yes, it exists, and is also now known as Revelation of the Illusion #FE in Japan.

I was hoping someone would pick up on the awesome new trailer that announced now that we have so much more to go on with this game. But, it falls to me.

gPkqezNoG34

So, so awesome. Hype! :dance:

Agent Proto
04-06-2015, 01:46 AM
I seen this trailer on the latest Nintendo Direct on April 1st. I was really hyped when I was watching it, going "Omg, what is this?!" before they revealed it was SMT x FE. I was expecting to see familiar characters from the Persona series, but I'm pretty happy to see it's all original and new characters. :) It looks really gorgeous too.

Vyk
04-12-2015, 03:55 PM
I saw a teaser and someone on GameSpot talking about the reveals for some Nintendo event or something. They brought up this and the new Fire Emblem and revealed a few things. And I am super stoked for both. Even though I've yet to finish a 3DS game, I've loved quite a few of them. And this will sit happily with my collection and join Record Breaker and Bravely Default and FE: Awakening as games I love and wish I could play more comfortably. But I just moved into a new home with a lot more space, and more furniture and spaces for privacy. I plan on setting up a dedicated reading and writing area which will probably be perfect for 3DS and Vita gaming...

Fynn
04-12-2015, 08:05 PM
I'm kinda hyped, but at the same time I get the feeling the game looks like neither of the games it borrows from. Then again, I'm a MegaTen fan who's only played Awakening, so maybe I don't know my shit. I was also hoping to see more overt SMT elements, though the song lyrics do hint at something much darker and more in line with SMT than the melody lets on. That all being said, I'm still really stoked for the game!

Skyblade
04-13-2015, 12:31 AM
Have some more details. They may alleviate some of your worries.

ge4XXLVKS0Y

Listen to that last bit, referring to the interview with Hitoshi Yamigami. This game really does seem to be his dream child. And given how brilliant so many of his projects have been, and the two INCREDIBLE teams he has working with him, this is something I want to see.

Fynn
04-13-2015, 07:05 AM
That does look pretty cool. Although yeah, it mostly looks like it's simply going to be FE set in modern times. Here's hoping for more overt MegaTen elements!

Skyblade
04-15-2015, 05:07 PM
That does look pretty cool. Although yeah, it mostly looks like it's simply going to be FE set in modern times. Here's hoping for more overt MegaTen elements!

While you're right, the few glimpses we have had of enemies and abilities are making me think that there is going to be a fairly heavy SMT vibe in the combat and the story. Also, the fantasy/modern setting juxtaposition screams SMT to me, even if it is just Fire Emblem in modern times. I'm glad they decided to work with ATLUS to bring that vision to fruition, because ATLUS has done so well with those ideas in the past.

Wolf Kanno
05-13-2015, 01:45 AM
Not going to lie, the trailer was not what I was expecting. Not sure how I feel about it yet but going to wait until we finally get more information.