PDA

View Full Version : Starting a perfect playthrough.

Quindiana Jones
04-10-2015, 05:07 AM
Imma do and get all that optional shit. :cool:

I have played VII once, got some cool materia but not all of it, didn't get all the Limit Breaks, didn't get all the weapons, didn't fight all the bosses, and ultimately stopped playing at the Northern Crater before even meeting Sephiroth.

Gonna start again after I finish IX for the literally 37th time. But I know utterly nothing about VII.

Teach me, Mogster! Or, alternatively, do you know any good guys for getting the most out of Materia and combos and perfect playthroughs and such? I do love a good walkthrough that covers absolutely everything and tells me what to do. O_O

Shauna
04-10-2015, 08:43 AM
Just keep pressing X and you'll get there in the end.

Honestly, I maxed out all materia without any real planning.

Psychotic
04-11-2015, 10:46 AM
You should totes watch my Let's Play if you want all that :shobon:

This is a good fun walkthrough http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197341-final-fantasy-vii/faqs/28304 where the guy makes lots of jokes but also has a shitload of useful information

Bubba
04-11-2015, 08:42 PM
Don't forget to pick up the Leviathan Scales at the submarine dock. That completely ruined a perfect playthrough for me.

Also, don't forget to level Aeris. She's badass against the final boss.

Aerith's Knight
04-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Always get that extra all materia. When you level it to max, you can sell it for 1.000.000 gil and never have money problems again.

Bubba
04-13-2015, 09:57 AM
Always get that extra all materia. When you level it to max, you can sell it for 1.000.000 gil and never have money problems again.

It's actually 1.4M Gil so yeah, definitely worth stocking up and maxing your All materias!