PDA

View Full Version : A Song of Marry, Boff, Kill

Shorty
04-15-2015, 06:04 AM
We already have the Kill Thread, but let's make it more interesting. Who would you marry, who'd you boff, who'd you kill from the series?

I'd marry Margaery in a twist gay wedding that would put her brother to shame, I'd boff Daario because HE IS TOO MUCH and I'd kill Ramsay Bolton and be a hero for it.

CimminyCricket
04-15-2015, 06:16 AM
I'd marry Nymeria Sand cause rich/hot/skilled, but I'd boff Daenarys because she's too dangerous to marry, and I would also kill Ramsay Bolton.

Psychotic
04-15-2015, 08:04 AM
Boff the living hell out of Melissandre. Like, she's not the most attractive Game of Thrones characters but I bet she would give you one hell of a night. Then I'd marry Myrcella - once she's of legal age! - and kill Tommen. Iron Throne is all mine, bitches :cool: I guess I'd still have Cersei to contend with but only Ned Stark can't beat Cersei at the game, so...

Bubba
04-15-2015, 08:12 AM
Marry Missandei (think that's her name) as long as Grey Worm doesn't make me a eunuch for doing so.

Boff Margaery and kill Cersei as she's needed to die from minute one. Also, it would be fun to see Psychotic on the iron throne. My killing of Cersei would surely be enough for him to reward me and Missandei with our own manor in the country down South.

Ayen
04-15-2015, 08:44 AM
Marry Arya, boff Arya, kill Walder Frey.

Don't look at me like that! The actress just turned eighteen today (but the character is still--) THIS IS WESTEROS!

Shorty
04-15-2015, 03:04 PM
You have to pick three :colbert:

Jinx
04-15-2015, 03:54 PM
Marry Varys, Boff Littlefinger, Kill Dany.

Shauna
04-15-2015, 03:59 PM
Marry Pod, Boff Gendry and uh kill... Theon or something.

Del Murder
04-15-2015, 10:05 PM
Marry Sansa, she's slowly becoming the only woman with any sense in Westeros. Boff Daenerys, just so when she becomes Queen I can say 'yeah well I tapped that'. Kill Cersei, she has not done anything right in the entire show.

Ayen
04-15-2015, 10:57 PM
You have to pick three :colbert:

Damn. Uhh... Fine, Boff Dany.

chionos
04-16-2015, 04:56 AM
Marry Melissandre. Boff Melissandre. Kill Melissandre. The world is a better place and I got to boff Melissandre. The marrying part is so there would be a challenge. It's too easy otherwise.

You can take your three person rule and shove it, yo, I do what I want. You don't argue with someone who marries, boffs, and kills the Red Witch. Not unless you want to get married, boffed, and killed: three words that mean the same thing--fucked.

Night Fury
04-16-2015, 12:21 PM
Marry Jon, Boff Jamie, Kill Theon

Loony BoB
04-16-2015, 12:37 PM
If I do any of these three things to any of the characters in this world then I will probably end up dead because of it. :erm:

Shauna
04-16-2015, 01:11 PM
That's why you pick people that you'll be able to whisper "Worth it..." as you die on the sword.

Loony BoB
04-16-2015, 01:15 PM
The closest I can think of to marriage material is Gilly. Because most of the other women would probably murder me or have me murdered. She seems to be one of the few females in this show capable of genuine love without some kind of war they have to deal with.
For "boffing" (what the hell), I suppose Margaery.
For killing, Melisandre without a doubt. Just don't like her character on any level.

The Summoner of Leviathan
04-16-2015, 03:01 PM
Marry Renly: I get to be consort, for a while at least.
Bof Pod: The whores paid him for sex...
Kill Stannis: He annoys me.

Mr. Carnelian
05-17-2015, 03:35 PM
Marry: Jon Snow
He's a decent chap, he's good looking, and he's handy with weaponry and so could protect me from all the war and suchlike. Since the death of Ygritte (did I spell her name right?), he's hesitant about sleeping with other women, as evidenced in his turning down Melisandre when she was literally all over him. But I'm a man, so way-hey! Obviously, he's not gay, but he COULD be bisexual, you don't know for sure (don't burst my bubble, okay)! Plus, I've read some fan theories that he might actually be a Targaryen, so there's an outside chance that he might end up on the Iron Throne!

Boff: Gendry
Have you SEEN his torso?! God damn!

Kill: Walder Frey
He's such an awful, awful man. There might well be more loathsome people (looking at you, Ramsay Bolton). But, because he's a minor character, I get the feeling that his part in the Red Wedding is never going to be followed up on. So, if I don't kill him he might just get away with it.

Formalhaut
05-17-2015, 03:49 PM
Marry: Jon Snow
He's a decent chap, he's good looking, and he's handy with weaponry and so could protect me from all the war and suchlike. Since the death of Ygritte (did I spell her name right?), he's hesitant about sleeping with other women, as evidenced in his turning down Melisandre when she was literally all over him. But I'm a man, so way-hey! Obviously, he's not gay, but he COULD be bisexual, you don't know for sure (don't burst my bubble, okay)! Plus, I've read some fan theories that he might actually be a Targaryen, so there's an outside chance that he might end up on the Iron Throne!

You, uh, obviously put much thought into this.

For me:

Kill: Ramsey Bolton. Sam made a good point about Walder Frey, but Ramsey is just wrong. That kid is not right.
Boff: I went with Podrick. Not only is he great in bed, he's also a really nice person!
Marry: I initially went with Brienne but I wasn't certain she would enjoy the married life. Jon Snow is a good pick, but so is Renly Baratheon. Ultimately, one is dead and the other is a sworn brother of the Night's Watch, so you actually can't marry both. If neither of that were a concern, I'd probably go with Jon.

Shiny
05-18-2015, 02:17 AM
Sansa, she's slowly becoming the only woman with any sense in Westeros]

Wait, wut.

Marry: No character ever because smurf that. They're either insane, evil, drunkards, have dragons, or some mystical type power. I don't want to be flayed alive because someone is angry at me.
Boff: Jon Snow because I would irl tbh. I'm a sucker for curly hair and puppy dog eyes.
Kill: Ramsay he can go diaf.