PDA

View Full Version : Where's 'Ten'?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-16-2015, 08:15 PM
Each member of Class Zero is accounted for in a deck of cards, Ace through King.

They're missing ten. Is it possible that there once was a ten who was wiped from their memories?

Aulayna
04-16-2015, 10:28 PM
Tiz and Lean Joker are 10 and Joker respectively. In the current spiral Rem has taken the place of Tiz and Machina has taken the place of Lean Joker.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-16-2015, 10:49 PM
Ah, thanks! I just finished my first playthrough today and would like to start a second.

fat_moogle
04-17-2015, 12:31 AM
Tiz and Lean Joker are 10 and Joker respectively. In the current spiral Rem has taken the place of Tiz and Machina has taken the place of Lean Joker.
Are these characters introduced in the second play through, or are they just mentioned in the Rubicus somewhere? First I've heard of them.

Aulayna
04-17-2015, 01:47 AM
Are these characters introduced in the second play through, or are they just mentioned in the Rubicus somewhere? First I've heard of them.

There's a couple of cutscenes that get added to the Rubicus after completing the game. The characters also show up once or twice in the Code Crimson missions on the 2nd playthrough too.

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-17-2015, 02:22 AM

There's a couple of cutscenes that get added to the Rubicus after completing the game. The characters also show up once or twice in the Code Crimson missions on the 2nd playthrough too.

Is there any way to tell which cutscenes are only available via the Rubicus? I know there's a few Aria scenes.

fat_moogle
04-17-2015, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the clarification. Would have been nice if everything was made clear first time through.

metagloria
04-17-2015, 09:04 PM
More importantly, where's Ten-2?