PDA

View Full Version : Keeping in contact

CimminyCricket
04-17-2015, 05:41 AM
We've had several threads about "How many EoFF phone numbers do you have?", but never a "How often do you actually text them?"

Well?

I haven't text Pumpkin in so long I didn't have an updated number. I think the only EoFF number I have that's up to date is Justin. Last time I text him was when he sent me a birthday greeting. Or was it a hockey rivalry message. *checks* It was about all the cool gay shit there is to do in Minnesota. Noice.

I was texting foa pretty frequently for a month or so before I thought I was too cool for her (C;).
I use to text Freya allllll the time, but I don't even know if I have a number from the last 2 years. xD

Pumpkin
04-17-2015, 06:10 AM
I don't keep in contact with people like I should. I'm not the most social person and I can go months without talking to friends before I start to miss them. About 4-6 months. But most people keep in contact more often than that

And now I need new friends to not keep in contact with :(

so lonely

CimminyCricket
04-17-2015, 06:21 AM
I just text you!

Ayen
04-17-2015, 06:33 AM
I don't have anyone's numbers. Though we'd only be able to call if I did because my cellphone doesn't have a texting service.

theundeadhero
04-17-2015, 07:01 AM
I think the last time I texted someone from here was in 2011 :shrug:

Night Fury
04-17-2015, 07:06 AM
I don't really have many EoFFer numbers, but I call and text Pheesh a lot to tell him I'm hungry and when is he home from work and stuff hehe!

Shauna
04-17-2015, 08:41 AM
I used to have quite a few numbers, but then my phone was reset and I lost everything so I have approx 7 contacts on my phone these days.

I mean 7 contacts total. Not 7 EoFFers. 1 EoFFer. And that's Crop.

Psychotic
04-17-2015, 09:16 AM
I think I have like 6. I use WhatsApp religiously as I can merrily text my friends abroad.

Loony BoB
04-17-2015, 11:43 AM
Text messaging is a pretty vague thing to pick out because you can contact so many people in so many ways via text on your phone now. SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, even Mognet Messaging, I do all these things from my phone sometimes. I still prefer doing it from my PC because it allows me to type faster.

Anyway. I keep up with a number of EoFFers but I don't really keep in touch with anyone but Danielle on a level one could call consistently active over a long period of time.

Also, today I learned Shauna doesn't have Matt as a contact on her phone.

Shauna
04-17-2015, 01:11 PM
Why would I want to have that nerd on my phone?

noxious.sunshine
04-17-2015, 07:09 PM
Let's see....

There's Jinx, Shiny, Paula, and Will whose numbers I have. I haven't texted with any of them in ages though.

Jinx moved on to greener pastures, Shiny and I can just never seem to sync up to have lunch the few times we try (:D). Paula is really busy with school so I don't ever text her. Once in a blue moon, we'll drunk dial each other and gossip <3. I haven't talked to Will in ages just 'cuz reasons.

I have DC on Kik but we haven't talked in a good while on there.

The people I talk to most/am pretty much closest to from EoFF are on Skype and we have our own little group chat- kotora, Paula, Parker, and Shaibana.

I just downloaded WhatsApp , so if anyone wants it (which I doubt), inbox me.

Freya
04-17-2015, 07:16 PM
I text Justy occasionally. But I don't really text any eoffers anymore. I have an almost constant fb messenger window open with either lwl or Sephex and a group window with sephex, lwl, jinx, shauna, and matt. I occasionally message eoffers through battle.net. But usually I get distracted by the actual game i'm playing.

I used to text shorty occasionally. But besides Justy, yeah no texting really.

noxious.sunshine
04-17-2015, 07:18 PM
I forgot I used to text with Jowy a lot. I miss texting Jowy.

Crop
04-17-2015, 09:36 PM
I have Shauna and I assume I have Jinx on my US phone which is lying around somewhere.

Don't need anyone else!

Oh, also I don't text either of them, unless we're meeting up I guess.

escobert
04-18-2015, 12:23 AM
I don't have anyone number. I'm not very good at keeping in contact with people.