PDA

View Full Version : I'm bored

Night Fury
04-18-2015, 11:14 AM
What do you do when you're bored?

Any cool sites? flash games? things you do around the house? do you watch tv?

I've been super mega bored today but with very little motivation and I just sat and read for a while and then fell asleep. I need something to stimulate me when I'm bored.

Yes I am a child.

Shauna
04-18-2015, 11:17 AM
I just... do something. Watch TV. Play a game. Read a book. I have endless options when I am bored.

Unless I'm bored at work, then I just have to sit and try to not fall asleep.

Ayen
04-18-2015, 11:19 AM
I just refresh the page until a new topic comes up.

Night Fury
04-18-2015, 11:21 AM
Being in GMT+8 also kind of sucks because on a morning when I'm most pepped for my day everyone else on the forum is going to bed and stuff so I don't really get to chat with anyone.

I have been playing a lot of FF14 lately but I've gotten so burnt out on the grind and again, not enough people being on when I'm most active. There are a couple, of course and they are great but it's never like, booming with activity.

Shauna
04-18-2015, 11:22 AM
Obviously your solution is to move to a better timezone.

Aulayna
04-18-2015, 11:53 AM
Bejeweled Blitz on facebook

Loony BoB
04-18-2015, 12:00 PM
Chat with friends, through whatever means (phone calls, phone messaging systems, online chat systems)
Watch TV
imgur.com
Facebook
Write a letter (that I'll probably never send because I suck - I have a lot of unsent letters around this flat somewhere)
Eyes on Final Fantasy
FreeCell
Sleep

Chris
04-18-2015, 01:07 PM
I either play some Lego Harry Potter, or I play with Victor. It's building bricks either way.

Karifean
04-18-2015, 01:52 PM
Lately I've been pretty good in managing to get myself to actually start playing a new game or reading a new novel when I get bored and have a good amount of time on my hands. Other times though I just randomly surf the web or play some OMK or Kaizo just to pass the time.

escobert
04-18-2015, 02:31 PM
I come here.

CimminyCricket
04-18-2015, 02:55 PM
I spend time on the internet flipping through the same sites for hours expecting change. Tfw i hit refresh when im bored

escobert
04-18-2015, 03:16 PM
I spend time on the internet flipping through the same sites for hours expecting change. Tfw i hit refresh when im bored

Same here. It's looking looking in the fridge 5 times and expecting things to appear in there.

Shorty
04-18-2015, 04:08 PM
I am never bored. There is always something I am doing if I am not busy with something else.

noxious.sunshine
04-18-2015, 04:13 PM
I haven't logged in to XIV in ages >.> I need to get back on it. I meant to yesterday, but just didn't.

There's a website with like 2400 DOS games you can play in your browser. That's occupied some of my time lately. Especially Oregon Trail omg.

I chat in IRC, talk with Parker and kot and that group, post in other forums, watch Hulu+ or Netflix or WWE Network (we're cycling through several shows now) or watch what I've recorded on my DVR.

I also play with my dog and walk her daily and shop online and look at things I want. Sometimes I order them.

CimminyCricket
04-18-2015, 05:17 PM
You can do stuff and be bored.