PDA

View Full Version : I grew it myself

Night Fury
04-18-2015, 11:19 AM
Do you grow any produce in your garden/house?

We have a macadamia tree, mango tree, and a lime/orange tree hybrid. They are owned by Pheesh's Nonna though so we don't tend to take the produce we just get it given. I'd like to start growing some herbs maybe.

also inb4 anyone says a joke about weed. Lol, yep hilarious!

Shorty
04-18-2015, 04:02 PM
No, but I'm going to start a herb garden on my porch! :jess:

Pumpkin
04-18-2015, 04:04 PM
I'd like to. We have such a big beautiful yard it would be nice to try

noxious.sunshine
04-18-2015, 04:43 PM
I want to have some potted plants on our back patio- maybe grow some herbs and small vegetables like cherry tomatoes. Our landlord said I can so I plan to do that. Our backyard gets tons of sunlight throughout the day, so it's perfect.

My dad and I had a little veggie garden when I was little.. We grew things like corn, tomatoes, potatoes, onion, green beans, and other stuff. It was awesome. We had a perfect little rectangle in the backyard from where my sister's first car sat broken down for months and killed the grass underneath.

MissH
04-18-2015, 07:04 PM
A few years back I got a bit addicted to farmville on facebook! I even left a dinner party early one night to tend to my strawberries- oh dear.

Anyway, my bf at the time did one of the sweetest things anyone's ever done for me and bought a load of different things and planted them in pots and stuck the farmville sticker on the front of the pots. I had strawberries and carrots and lettuce and all sorts! I loved it! So thoughtful.

Now I've just bought my own house, I'm quite eager to get growing some of my own things. I wish the weather was more accomodating in England, but I'm gonna give it my best shot!