PDA

View Full Version : First time - Every time!

Crop
04-23-2015, 01:51 AM
When Cloud, Barrett and Tifa have to press the button simultaneously in order to escape, how long does it take you to pass?

I had a personal best of two yesterday. The person with the (genuine) highest wins.

Ayen
04-23-2015, 01:55 AM
A couple of times. I don't keep count.

VeloZer0
04-23-2015, 03:20 AM
If I am not really trying to get it I usually get it on the first time. If I am trying and focusing on the timing.... it has been known to get into 5-6.

Now the more important question is how many tries does it take you to get onto the swinging bar when climbing up to the tip of the plate. That is my true nemesis.

Sephex
04-23-2015, 03:22 AM
I'm actually very good at doing it the first or second time. Even if I don't play this game for several years I can get that timing down. It is ingrained in my head for some reason.

Saber
04-23-2015, 04:16 AM
How many times did it take you to get three characters past the guards that run back n forth in the shinra building. The part where you go bit by bit then lead barret and tifa.

Ayen
04-23-2015, 04:19 AM
How many times did it take you to get three characters past the guards that run back n forth in the shinra building. The part where you go bit by bit then lead barret and tifa.

That I got on the first try.

VeloZer0
04-23-2015, 04:36 AM
Funny thing, for the first decade or so I never messed that up once. Now I seem to do it at least once a playthrough.

Skyblade
04-23-2015, 04:55 AM
If I am not really trying to get it I usually get it on the first time. If I am trying and focusing on the timing.... it has been known to get into 5-6.

Now the more important question is how many tries does it take you to get onto the swinging bar when climbing up to the tip of the plate. That is my true nemesis.

The swinging bar I usually get on the first time these days.

I don't think I've ever been caught by the guards unless I was actually trying to get caught. Maybe once or twice when I pressed my luck. I found them pretty easy (though very fun).

Psychotic
04-23-2015, 07:34 AM
If anyone watches my LP, my personal best was achieved in it - also two!

Bubba
04-23-2015, 08:24 AM
Yeah, I don't recall ever achieving the magic 'one' but I'm pretty sure I've done it in two. I also know I've literally sat there through about thirty attempts...

The swinging bar is a first time , every time though. Just before it arrives back to the left. BOOM!!! sorry...

Shiva95
04-23-2015, 01:37 PM
I didn't count, but not a lot of times.

Jinx
04-23-2015, 01:47 PM
I have never gotten past this point. :(

Pumpkin
04-24-2015, 06:37 AM
Too many