PDA

View Full Version : Did you know this about Laguna's trip to the Centra Excavation Site?

Lone Wolf Leonhart
04-25-2015, 06:52 PM
"Laguna is forced to fight five battles on the cliff, but tampering with the middle trap door, blowing up the two detonators in the correct order, and pushing the boulder will each prevent one fight."

Randomly found this while cleaning my room and searching for game notes I typed out "back in the day".

I remember when I first heard this, I knew I could do all those things but I didn't get the connection with the last fight of the area.

I'm also pretty sure that picking up the keys that fall out of your pocket will actually create items for Squall's trip later.

Mirage
04-25-2015, 07:44 PM
Yes, I did. CLICKBAIT THREAD TITLE

Karifean
04-25-2015, 10:58 PM
I did know that. I still have never managed to get the other two doors besides the middle one open though.

Ayen
04-25-2015, 11:30 PM
I did not know that. Now I do, and knowing is half the battle.

G.I. JOE!

Aerith's Knight
04-26-2015, 06:37 PM
I did not know that. Now I do, and knowing is half the battle.

G.I. JOE!

I didn't know that, and not knowing is okay.

G.I. JOSE!

Spooniest
04-26-2015, 06:47 PM
Its only a model

Sephex
04-27-2015, 06:41 AM
I guess Laguna likes being the Centra of attention.

I'm so f***ing stupid.

Scotty_ffgamer
04-27-2015, 07:00 AM
I think I knew this information once, but I junctioned a few too many GF's over the years if you know what I mean.

Anyways, i just don't understand how Sephex has the Galbadia to tell such terrible jokes. I mean seriously, what the Zell is up with that? I mean, there is a SeeD of a good joke in there, I guess.

Sorry, Sephex. It was a good joke. I've just been feeling very Ellone today, and it causes me to lash out I guess. My friends promised to Shumi a good time today, but they all kind of let me down which sucks. My life has just really been between a Ragnarok and a hard place lately.

Okay, I'm done. This isn't funny at all. I better Quistis while I'm ahead.

Spooniest
04-27-2015, 07:10 AM
Rinoa you can't go on like this, so I'll take over. It'd be Selphie of me to do otherwise.

I have an Edea, but don't Squall when you hear it.

We'd be better off, not making ff8 puns, you know.

It'd be...Seifer

Pumpkin
04-28-2015, 05:59 PM
I did know but I've never done it