PDA

View Full Version : Another Ranking List To Complain About

Forsaken Lover
04-26-2015, 08:54 AM
Eh9h_csOV3g

Just stumbled across this.

maybee
04-26-2015, 10:06 AM
Final Fantasy 13 being 10th place ? No, just no. The game was far too linear and the gameplay was a massive step down from previous entries. Lighting is not a strong heroine, all she did was just get grumpy and slap people. I don't care how idiotic Snow was being, there's a difference between a strong female character and just being physically abusive.
Final Fantasy 3 it does have a complex and creative battle system, and it is most likely the best of the NES titles.
No, Final Fantasy 4 is way too low on the list. This list is criminal
I don't really like Final Fantasy 12 and think that it's one of the worst of the series, though I know that some really enjoy it, so I guess I will just let this one be. I would probably make it 9 th place and Final Fantasy 3 10th place.
I love Final Fantasy 8, best thing about this list so far.
Going to say the same thing as Final Fantasy 12. I would probably make this 8th place.
FF9 hella !
I love Final Fantasy 10 and everything, but this is way too high on the list, the game is too linear.
Not surprised.
Again, no surprises here. Final Fantasy 6 is excellent.
Final Fantasy 5 just being a honorable mention ? Again this list is criminal. It's just so many levels of wrong.
I don't think that there was any mention of Final Fantasy I ? It should of at least got a honorable mention. Without FF 1 there would be no Final Fantasy to begin with.

Shauna
04-26-2015, 10:20 AM
The list is fine. Nothing to complain about.

I mean, it's not my own personal Top 10, so obviously it won't reflect my own personal feelings on the series. If I wanted one that exactly said how I feel, I'd write it myself.

Colonel Angus
04-26-2015, 05:24 PM
Interesting list. Not @ all like mine, but nonetheless interesting.

I imagine there was a lot of hemorrhaging over the top two selections.

Ayen
04-26-2015, 10:48 PM
I'm not even mad XIII is on here. The fact he said the sequels aren't as good as the original has me dying.

More than anything I'm surprised III made it in the list with how many people overlook it.

"FFX: Possibly the best love story in the series."

I can already hear the fan rage. I respect you, booker man.

Colonel Angus
04-26-2015, 11:17 PM
Yeah, I felt that was a pretty bold statement as well. You'll get a lot of nerd raging arguing that Cloud/Barret or Vivi/Quina are better love stories.

III's inclusion was a nice surprise, even though I wouldn't rank it top 10.

Zelfina Ai'ada
05-01-2015, 08:58 AM
I know I'm in the minority, but III is actually one of my favorites, and I was pleasantly surprised with its inclusion! That being said, I disagree with most of the list but hey, that's why we all have our own opinions/tastes.