PDA

View Full Version : Summer!

noxious.sunshine
04-27-2015, 05:32 PM
It's right around the corner!

Do y'all have any fun plans?

Jay graduates from the nursing school he's at now June 5th, then my little girl will be here June 12th - July 13th! I'm soooo beyond excited to see her and have her for this long. Gonna do all the things! :D Actually probably not though. With living on the beach, P will probably just want to go down there and to the park everyday (she gets tired of the hour long train ride to Manhattan heh)..

Then, end of July, my bf and roommate are going to Wisconsin for 2 weeks. I CAN'T WAIT OMG. Also, my little sister may possibly come up again during that time for a week.

Annnnnd possibly in August, bf and I are going to Florida to visit an old friend of mine for a few days!

Ayen
04-27-2015, 09:57 PM
July is Disney's Month. I review a bunch of old Disney's games on my site.

Other than that I have nothing planned.

Shiny
04-28-2015, 02:15 AM
If at some point it gets warmer, I will go to the beach for more Vitamin D. Lately it's been kind of cold. I don't have any other fun plans beyond that yet aside from world domination.

Colonel Angus
04-28-2015, 06:38 AM
Other than wirk, I plan to catch a few movies, like Ted2, which looks promising. Also want to see a few museums during my eek off, but that's technically still during spring.

Bubba
04-28-2015, 09:49 AM
Summer is all about getting the house ready and then the arrival of Baby Bubba!

The stresses of supporting MissH through labour may take its toll on me though so I might take a little holiday afterwards to enjoy some 'me time' I would obviously not do this as I would have my head and testicles removed

Pumpkin
04-28-2015, 12:22 PM
I'm hoping to do lots of stuff. Go camping, hiking, trying out martial arts some more, go for mountain drives, do something social, maybe take a weekend trip out of state. We'll see what happens

maybee
04-28-2015, 01:01 PM

Are you going to review Genesis/ Mega Drive Aladdin ? Please, I love that game :ohdear:

CimminyCricket
04-28-2015, 04:32 PM
I recently bought a weighted running vest, so I will be using that to get in better shape.

Iceglow
04-28-2015, 04:59 PM
I would obviously not do this as I would have my head and testicles removed

You may then find your head inserted in to a hole roughly 1.5 inches from where your testicles used to be and your testicles rammed down the place where your head used to be. Some of us might consider that to be relatively funny and poetic.

On a more on topic reply: So far the great British spring has yet to materialise or rather it has... once it's past 9am in the morning. Try telling me it's spring when I'm walking to work expecting extremities to fall off from frost bite! Summer is going to be about relaxing ready for the real shit to begin again. Short hours at work, my birthday (here's hoping for a good celebration I will be turning 30 after all!) plenty of time in the gym getting myself ripped to shreds like I'm auditioning for a role in the next 300 movie!

Of course, this being Britain, I may spend most of the summer sitting indoors watching the rain and thinking "Fuck you weather, fuck you!"

MissH
04-28-2015, 05:46 PM
Summer is all about getting the house ready and then the arrival of Baby Bubba!

The stresses of supporting MissH through labour may take its toll on me though so I might take a little holiday afterwards to enjoy some 'me time' I would obviously not do this as I would have my head and testicles removed

If anyone's having a holiday it's me, mate. You've had a holiday for almost 10 months (by then) by not having to carry this baby.

Ayen
04-28-2015, 11:28 PM

Are you going to review Genesis/ Mega Drive Aladdin ? Please, I love that game :ohdear:

I'm thinking of doing a compare and contrast between that and the SNES version since I have both and they're so different.

Laddy
04-29-2015, 01:15 PM
Nothing. I have no money and little time anymore. I might take a week-long trip to New Orleans if I can manage to get a group of friends together. Otherwise, I've no idea.

escobert
04-29-2015, 10:50 PM
My son will be born this summer! :D other than that nothing particular.

Shorty
04-30-2015, 06:01 AM
It was going to be a lot of hiking and camping and traveling, but with the pup's injury, we will now likely have a very quiet summer spent indoors.

Crop
04-30-2015, 07:55 AM
It's going to be the best summer I've had since 2012, now that I'm free from the shackles of my full time employment.

I'll be heading to the States for a little over a week in June to visit friends and family, then in August I'm off to Australia for what hopefully turns out to be a very long time. God it'll feel good to travel long term again.

escobert
05-01-2015, 12:57 AM
Oh yeah my step dad is having his knees replaced so I foresee lots of lawn mowing for me.

Richard
05-02-2015, 07:04 PM
No. I do not have any fun plans. I'm staying home. So not much of a vacation. I plan to sit on my ass and do absolutely nothing.....all summer long.

BlackFire
05-04-2015, 07:09 AM
I don't have any major plans for summer. I might go to Six Flags a few times.
Anything else I don't know, yet.