PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

Zelfina Ai'ada
05-01-2015, 08:53 AM
Hi, everybody. I'm brand new to the forum, but certainly not to FF! I've completed I-XIII (most of them multiple times), most of the spin-offs, and am currently having an absolute blast on XIV. My favorite character is Squall, favorite summon is Diablos, and favorite game is VI. I'm glad to be here!

Ayen
05-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the forum. I'm ToriJ, Resident Critic. Pleasure to meet you. Stay and post lots!

VI is a pretty cool game. Terra and Celes are best.

Bubba
05-01-2015, 09:40 AM
Welcome! Already seen a few of your posts. Diablos is one of my favourites too.

Now you've made an introductory thread I'm afraid you can never leave.

:D

Psychotic
05-01-2015, 10:08 AM
Hello! Welcome to EoFF! I hope you have a good time here :up:

Pumpkin
05-01-2015, 10:11 AM
Welcome! I hope you stick around. I too am a fan of Squall :D

FFIX Choco Boy
05-01-2015, 10:15 AM
Kwehlcome! Not really sure who this Squall character is that everyone's talking about, but that's cool. Imaginary friends are welcome here, too.

fat_moogle
05-01-2015, 11:03 AM
Welcome!

If you didn't like Moogles more than Chocobo's already then I'm sure you will after FFIX Choco Boy's post :p

Shauna
05-01-2015, 11:06 AM
Welcome to EoFF! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

D'you like other games other than FF? :}

FFIX Choco Boy
05-01-2015, 11:10 AM
Welcome!

If you didn't like Moogles more than Chocobo's already then I'm sure you will after FFIX Choco Boy's post :p

You have made a very powerful enemy here, my friend... enemy... person... thing.

Mirage
05-01-2015, 11:52 AM
Playing final fantasy is so 1987.

But welcome anyway!

noxious.sunshine
05-01-2015, 01:43 PM
You should make a char on Sargatanas and join Fat Chocobos!

Kalevala
05-01-2015, 08:06 PM
Playing final fantasy is so 1987.

But welcome anyway!

>Playing any Final Fantasy other than the in-development ROM of the first game sent to the Japanese gaming press.

Zelfina Ai'ada
05-02-2015, 04:48 AM
If you didn't like Moogles more than Chocobo's already then I'm sure you will after FFIX Choco Boy's post
Funny you should mention that because although I like chocs, I LOVE moogles!

Welcome to EoFF! Hope you enjoy yourself here!

D'you like other games other than FF? :}
I do, I mainly play RPGs and fighting games. Some other RPG series I like a lot are Chrono, Xenogears,
Dragon Quest, Suikoden, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale, Star Ocean, Mana, etc. Yes,
absolutely love RPGs!

Thank you, everyone, for the warm welcome.

Bubba
05-02-2015, 07:14 AM
I do, I mainly play RPGs and fighting games. Some other RPG series I like a lot are Chrono, Xenogears,
Dragon Quest, Suikoden, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Baldur's Gate/Icewind Dale, Star Ocean, Mana, etc. Yes,
absolutely love RPGs!

Good lord, you were destined to become a member here.

Ayen
05-02-2015, 07:20 AM
Don't read my "Top 11 Games I Never Played" thread, Zel. It will depress you.

fat_moogle
05-02-2015, 08:31 AM
Welcome!

You have made a very powerful enemy here, my friend... enemy... person... thing.

Why fight when we make such a good team? Chocomog! Although I might need to get a reinforced saddle ;p Then Zelfina can love us both together xD

FFIX Choco Boy
05-02-2015, 08:40 AM
Welcome!

Why fight when we make such a good team? Chocomog! Although I might need to get a reinforced saddle ;p

You do make a good point... How many strong is your army? I can provide you with 2500 sturdy steeds, and 3 seasoned generals of the Chocobo Army.

fat_moogle
05-02-2015, 01:58 PM
Welcome!

Why fight when we make such a good team? Chocomog! Although I might need to get a reinforced saddle ;p

You do make a good point... How many strong is your army? I can provide you with 2500 sturdy steeds, and 3 seasoned generals of the Chocobo Army.

Who said anything about an army? It's just little old me...and my 2499 Moogle friends :p

Richard
05-02-2015, 02:39 PM
Welcome to our humble abode. :D

NeoCracker
05-04-2015, 10:30 PM
Hi, everybody. I'm brand new to the forum, but certainly not to FF! I've completed I-XIII (most of them multiple times), most of the spin-offs, and am currently having an absolute blast on XIV. My favorite character is Squall, favorite summon is Diablos, and favorite game is VI. I'm glad to be here!

Favorite FF VI? I want to love you.

Favorite Character Squall? I want to banish you.

WHAT DO!?

BlackFire
05-04-2015, 10:43 PM
Hey, welcome to EoFF. Hope you enjoy our site! :)