PDA

View Full Version : How often and which streams do you watch?

Sephiroth
05-03-2015, 12:05 AM
How often do you watch streams? And which kind of?

Ayen
05-03-2015, 12:11 AM
Seldom to never. Only streams I watch are ones that friends share with me. I'm not very interested in watching somebody else play a game.

Mirage
05-03-2015, 03:11 AM
I watch games that my friends are playing, but they're not streaming all that often. I'm usually mostly interested if it's the first time they are playing the game.

escobert
05-03-2015, 04:13 AM
I watch someone almost daily. maybe not for very long but I'll jump on for a few minutes and see whats up. If they're funny I'll stick around. I have 30 or so people I follow on Twitch. I basically only watch DayZ/Arma 3 streamers and I only stream DayZ/Arma 3 :p

Endless
05-03-2015, 01:03 PM
I think Acmlm's is the one I watch the most, and Xerokynos when he's on and I'm awake too.
Other than these two I hardly watch streams, save for the occasional eoffer that shows up in the list.

FFIX Choco Boy
05-04-2015, 01:37 AM
Twitch has pretty much completely replaced TV and YouTube for me. I'm constantly in streams, talking in chat, and interacting with casters of all sizes, who play tons of kinds of games. Though, I never really watch shooters or MOBAs. Some of my favorites to watch, though, are D&D casts. You can usually find me in one of them. On the rare occasion I'm not watching Twitch, I'm watching an anime instead.

Pumpkin
05-04-2015, 01:41 AM
Don't really. My computer can't keep up with them and I miss most of what's happening

Loony BoB
05-10-2015, 03:43 PM
I watch my brothers stream games when they're on. I don't even care about League of Legends, which they play, I just see it like hanging out with them a la Skype, but with a game going on. I have watched a few other EoFF members game, but not too often. I like it when people interact, such as taking on challenges from users during charity drives etc.

Electroshock Therapy
06-02-2015, 03:39 AM
I only watch something on Twitch when Zelda Dungeon is doing a marathon. Even then, I never log on with the intent to stick around for long. At most I might watch about 90 - 120 minutes worth of video broken up throughout the day. I like Mases and the other staff that he invites over. It's a cosy, friendly, and funny environment.

Otherwise, the only videos on games I might watch is an occasional LP on YouTube.

Sephex
06-02-2015, 04:43 AM
If the timing is right I'll silently check out a stream when I noticed people are streaming from here.

I'll check out my sister when she streams, again, if the timing is right. Also Cosmo and a handful of other speedrunners.

Tasura
06-02-2015, 02:33 PM
I watch streams quite regularly, there are a handful I watch almost daily, some I watch depending on what game they're playing or if none of the ones I regularly watch are online.

Colonel Angus
08-17-2015, 11:09 PM
I don't watch streams, but I've watched quite a few of those Charity Speed Runs on YouTube.

Dat Matt
08-24-2015, 10:31 PM
I used to watch some League of Legends streaming a while back. Not really my thing anymore though. but I do like keeping up to date with that game from time to time.

Sephiroth
01-13-2016, 10:34 PM
Is there anyone watching
RPG
OR
Action
OR
Horror
?

Formalhaut
01-14-2016, 08:14 PM
I don't really watch any, which is a shame because I feel as if I quite enjoy watching players play games.